Trust... Pt.1

--Puffy's POV--

What in the-? Why are there wanted signs of purpled?! And why does he look so.... weird? In this photo, he has blood stained on his shirt and is fighting 'yellow team' whilst having four eyes, horns, and pointy ears >:(. This made no damn sense. After a while of thinking I decide to talk to Sam. But he was absolutely no fucking help!

"Sam! Sam? Did you see the wanted signs? You think purp is in danger?"

The creeper hybrid whom she barely recognized stood up and looked coldly at her a sighed,

"Those kids are just trying to get your attention. Dont worry about it Puffy"

I mumbled curses as I left but was bombarded by a group of teenagers, obviously not at ease. Looking for... me?

--Tubbo's POV--

Puffy! Yes finally! Someone who will fucking listen! "Puffy! Puffy. Come we need to talk." Ranboo says, being the head talk-er of our group. Once we got Puffy alone we started spilling everything. We all felt so bad that we were just telling her everything that we had swore never to tell, how tubbo and tommy and ranboo met a crying defeated purpled that one night, how he was so on edge he thought we were going to pin him down, how we revisited thatplace every night.

how they all became best friends.

At the end of this sat a very surprised Puffy, she had thought that purpled was one of the only non touched members! He was most likely more damaged than Sapnap! And that showed on her face as blunt as a spear as the guilt settled in more on us three minors, who had gained purps trust...

Just to break it...

(A/N 277 words I AM SO EXCITED.