Guests. Pt.8

Walking out of my temporary room was, to be simple, hard. I was worried people would be mad at me. I didn't fight back, I could've, but I didn't... it took a while to face way more people than expected. The whole of Kinoko Kingdom, Las Nevadas was here, why were they all staring at me? Did I do something wrong?

"Eret, look we-"

Sapnap quickly walked forward, causing me to flinch back, Purpled seemed uneasy at that movement as well. Sapnap's chest twisted with pain. You could tell by his face. I quickly straightened up.

"..sorry. As I was saying, Kinoko Kingdom wants to apologize for any inconveniences any of us may have caused."

oh... They're trying to figure out if any of the others had anything to do with what happened that night.

"You all have nothing to apologize for,"

 I say forcing my voice not to crack under the stares of almost everyone. 

Quackity slowly steps forward while Sapnap moves back, why do I feel like I'm gonna cry? Too many eyes on me.

"I apologize greatly for the asshole that is AweSamDude."

Everyone stood, shocked. We all thought he was going to defend Sam, but he did the opposite. Quackity gave a supporting wink back at Purpled, who smiled, the first time anyone has seen that kid smile. Except for the minors.

"well- um- thank you,"

I stumble over my words, Wilbur steps up. This newly alive man could hurt me in a second. that's always what my brain goes to. They can hurt me. Pretty sure anyone here could hurt me. It really wasn't that hard.

"That asshole Dream won't come near you anymore, me, the bench trio, and Techno, and Phil have agreed if it's fine with you, that you could stay here? With at least one of us in earshot at all times."

I looked confused, I thought Phil would want me gone in a heartbeat. Purpled looked pleased but Fundy got up.

"How do we know you won't use him for leverage?"

I wanted to chime in. I wanted to say I trusted them. but Fundy's glare when he looked around sent me back to silence.

"Hey. That was uncalled for. It's obvious Eret trusts them."

Karl got up and I start nodding,

"Yes. Yes, I do." 

Fundy looked around, then stopped at my clothes. A T-shirt and some pants.

"You really should dress better. After a-"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

Wilbur cut him off. Everyone looked surprised at what Fundy was saying.

"Fundy. As your boss, I need you to stand. down." 

Quackity said in an 'im fucking pissed at you' voice. 

"Why?! I'm giving them tips! They need to learn how to dress better so it doesn't happen again!"

Fundy slammed his hands onto his mouth. Everyone was staring at him. except me. I was staring at the floor. 

"everyone leave." Techno snarled.

People looked around, sapnap nodded, as did quackity and both groups left. Fundy trailing behind Quackity, who had an 'I am so gonna kill you' look on his face.

The people who remained were Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo? When did he get here? I trust Tommy and Tubbo cause Purpled dose. I trust Phil and Techno cause they know everything. I don't really trust Wilbur, but doesn't look like I have a choice.

"I'm going to change..." I say in a low voice as I walk into my room. Maybe Fundy was right. All I knew is I had to get away from all those people.

(A/N 567 words! It will get happier I SWEAR.)