OC Bio and whatnot

Name: Gabriele Fabianelli

Age: 12 to 14 (junior high flashback); 15 to 16 (meeting Fuutarou); 17 to 18 (main story)

Nationality: Half n half Italian-Japanese (italian father and japanese mother)

Likes: katsudon, working out, reading, writing, music, tutoring (it'll take a while and Fuutarou's help), Fuutarou, Raiha

Dislikes: Loud people, parties, pointless conversations, Nakano sisters (this is a redemption story)

Bit of background: After moving to Japan following a better job opportunity, Gabriele enrolled in Kurobara High - a private school, both junior high and high school - as a first year. Here, thanks to his mother giving him extra lessons, he managed to learn japanese in four months. From then on, life went more than great for him. His sense of justice and will led him to be known throughout the school, and he became known as 'The Western Samurai' because of his spirit. He rose the ranks both in the academics and athletic departments, but that is when his downfall began. One Nino Nakano, hailed by all as 'The Queen of Kurobara' because of her looks and headstrong personality, decided to confess to him.

He rejected, quoting that 'he couldn't reciprocate her feelings'. She didn't accept that answer, and so began the harassment, with the help of her sisters and her clique. She tried to accuse him of sexual harassment, backed by Ichika, but he managed to appeal to the SC and win the trial, mainly with the support of his Homeroom teacher. Amongst all the psychological, subtle bullying, he held on, until the following year's final exam, when Miku framed him for cheating by stuffing the exam's answer sheet in his locker and bribing the janitor. He was expelled, and graduated from another school.

In his first year as a high schooler at Asahiyama High, he met and befriended Fuutarou Uesugi, competing with him in various subjects and defeating him by one single point in the final exam standings. Now that the second year begins, he's not a member of any club and his friendship bond with Fuutarou can withstand anything.

Until one fateful day, during lunch break. 

"Hey, isn't that a Kurobara High uniform? What are they doing here?"

Looks: despite claiming to be plain, he sports a toned body, whose most relevant feature is a scar on his left pectoral, caused by Itsuki's scissors, one day when they cornered him in the bathroom. He has brown, short hair and powerful green eyes.

He has a slight limp, due to his right leg being a few millimeters shorter than his left leg

Abilities:

- Martial arts knowledge: after the harsh treatment he was subjected to, he began to practice MMA, with quite the success (he's the reigning Under 18 National Champion under the pseudonym of 'Western Samurai')

- Keen intellect: even smarter than Fuutarou, his knowledge shines in a practical light - aspect in which Fuutarou lacks severely.

- Basic firearm expertise: I think it's pretty self explanatory.

Harem:

Nakano quintuplets: except Yotsuba, because our boi Fuutarou deserves her childhood memory's sweetheart

This is my first attempt at a romance-redemption kind of story, so i expect feedback, guys. Author is counting on you. That said, updates may be a bit slower, I have to reread the manga completely.

KingFabia signing off,

PEACE!