Lesson V - School Camp and a Legend

"Fuutarou dear! Are you excited for the School Camp?"

"Hm. Not really. But with you, I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

"Gabriele-san! What about you?"

Three of the other four turn their heads towards me with an...interesting expression. Sighing, I answer truthfully.

"I'm more excited about the next Record of Ragnarok issue to be honest. Buddha was in quite the pinch, want to see if he wins."

Nino pouts and punches my arm lightly. "Mou! Baka! It's bad enough Miku gets to go on a date with you..."

I pretend not to hear anything. She scored the highest out of all the sisters, and I keep my promises. Although I have to say, they have really surprised me.

Ichika Nakano: 309 (English - 65; Maths – 79; Social Studies – 57; Biology – 64; Japanese - 49)

Nino Nakano: 305 (English – 80; Maths – 55; Social Studies – 60; Biology – 48; Japanese - 62)

Itsuki Nakano: 311 (English – 55; Maths – 60; Social Studies – 59; Biology – 77; Japanese– 63)

Yotsuba Nakano: 280 (English – 48; Maths – 52; Social Studies – 51; Biology – 58; Japanese-70)

Miku Nakano: 344 (English – 60; Maths – 71; Social Studies – 82; Biology – 63; Japanese- 68)

Cue theme song – Miku Nakano and Gabriele Fabianelli, Counting Stars (by OneRepublic) until the end of the date

Speak of the devil. Miku appeared from her room and walked downstairs. I'll admit, my heart skip a beat (best girl)

Art obviously not mine, posted on the subreddit by u/AlecRestrepo. My thanks to you and to whoever made this piece, as I couldn't find the original artist

 My thanks to you and to whoever made this piece, as I couldn't find the original artist

"Where are we going, Miku?"

"To the beach!"

"Fuutarou! I want a date too! Let's go!"

"Yotsuba..."

"Pwetty pwease?"

Fuutarou gives up, not resisting Yotsuba's puppy eyes.

"Is the amusement park okay with you?"

"Yaaaaaay!" Yotsuba jumps on Fuutarou and the two kiss.

"Get a room, you two!" Itsuki exclaims. But then Ichika teases her, "You wish you were in Miku's place to do the same with Gabriele!" Nino laughs, but her expression changes as Miku smashes her lips on mine. I smirk and start kissing back, causing her to lightly moan and melt.

We then run out of the house. Miku pouts in embarrassment right after closing the door. "Why did you do that?!"

"What? Didn't you like it? You lot continue kissing me, it's only fair I counterattack."