13- George's dream

See what is did there for the title?

Dream woke up on top of his duvet, lying diagonal on his bed. It took a few seconds to process what the feeling of a body draped over him was but then he remembered last night. He had comforted George half the night until they got so tired that they must have fallen asleep in the middle of a hug.

George was lying directly on top of Dream, their legs were all tangled and the smaller boy's head was resting on Dream's chest. The blonde felt a shiver go down his spine as he felt George breathing and his hair was lightly grazing his neck which was just making him more sensitive.

Neither had meant to cuddle last night. They just subconsciously leaned towards the warmth of the other's body heat. At least that's what Dream told himself.

Carefully Dream lifted his arm and started to stroke through Georges hair without wanting to wake him up. He knew that as soon as George woke up this would be over and he didn't want that to happen.

Dream was lost in his thoughts until he the boy on top of him moved ever so slightly and mumbled something. Dream strained his ears to try and hear what the brunette was saying in his sleep.

"Sto... stop it." George mumbled again. This time it was a little louder and easier to hear.

"Dre..." George giggled in his sleep. "Dream" The blonde let out a gasp as he heard his name. He couldn't believe it.

"Stop that Dream" George continued. Suddenly Dream felt uncomfortable with listening to what seemed like a private thing for George. He dreaded doing it but he knew he had to wake his friend up. It was the right thing to do in this situation, right?

Dream began rolling George off his chest and sitting up before shaking George a little. He had stopped mumbling and began opening his eyes ever so slightly, half blinded by the light that was seeping through the curtains.

"Morning Gogy" Dream smiled although in his head he was screaming. Was George just having a dream about me? (Ironic huh.) It was all starting to settle in.

George just groaned in response and turned over so that Dream couldn't see his face.

Last night they talked a lot and ended up agreeing that George would move into the apartment along with Sapnap and Karl who also agreed to it and were actually very excited.

Dream wanted George to start packing as soon as possible. He couldn't wait.

"Get up! I want to go to your apartment and start packing today" Dream couldn't help but giggle in excitement.

"Today?" George mumbled. "Dream, moving house takes a long time you know."

"Well it doesn't have to if we start today!" Dream shook George a little which made him groan but he didn't say anything.

"If I make you pancakes will you get up now?"

Immediately George shot up with wide eyes. Pancakes were one of George's weaknesses.

"With butterscotch source?"

Dream nodded and chuckled at George's eagerness. They both got up (still in their clothes from the day before) and headed over to the kitchen. Dream began making the pancakes and source while George began to answer some texts from Bad.

🧁Muffin man😈

I'm sorry George

I didn't mean to upset you

Please try to understand how i feel

I really love Skeppy and i want to move in with him

George? where are you

I'm getting worried

It's been 2 hours now please come back

I'm sorry George please come back

You've been out all night please tell me you're ok

George

I'm with Dream and i'm ok.

I'm so sorry

I'm not mad at you dw

🧁Muffin man😈

I'm so glad your ok! Don't scare me like that

George

Sorry. And i have news too...

I'm moving in with Dream!

🧁Muffin man😈

omg really?????!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

You guys are moving fast in your relationship

George

???

🧁Muffin man😈

Most couples take ages before moving in with each other

George

We aren't a couple!

Why did you think that??? 🤮

🧁Muffin man😈

Oh i thought you were

You're always talking about him in that sort of way

I guess you never really told me you were a thing i just assumed

George

You didn't tell anyone did you?

🧁Muffin man😈

Maybe Skeppy? But thats all

George

Just tell him we aren't and don't tell anyone else

gtg i'm getting pancakes :-)

George sighed at his phone and then looked up to where Dream was, in the middle of making the mixture. He was just about to add the eggs when George jumped up from his seat and stopped him, completely forgetting that Bad thought they were dating.

"Can I add the eggs?" George asked.

"Uh sure. Why?"

"This is the best part of making pancakes! Don't you know that?"

Dream laughed at George's childish behaviour. Everyday he learned something new about George that just added to his character. Of course George likes cracking the eggs. What a George thing to like.

Dream watched as George cracked the eggs but not at what he was doing. He as watching George's face and how it lit up when he cracked the egg perfectly. The blonde admired the way he brushed his hair from his forehead with his arm so that he didn't get egg on his face. He admired his every move.

Before long they were making a big mess in the kitchen, getting flour everywhere. They even tried flipping the pancakes but obviously that ended horribly with multiple pancakes having to be thrown away.

The two ended up just sitting on the floor, eating the pancakes straight from their hands as there was too much flour on the table and counter.

Then when Karl and Sapnap walked in and saw the mess, the two just started laughing hysterically. Dream's laugh turned into a wheeze which made George laugh even more. He loved it when he wheezed like that.

All in all, it was a very chaotic morning.

~1045 words~

I didn't like this chapter much but oh well

Today's weird emoji goes to: 🌬️

-𝔼𝕤𝕞𝕖