Killer queen

Now it's time for the final challenge for everyone before proceeding to the one versus one matches, it's kira's test...

Kira:Now do you know what my test is?

Izuku:I'm guessing it's something about being stealthy?

Kira:Exactly but there's a twist.

People are confused at what's he going on about.

Kira:There's three rounds, you have to save hostages or in this case dummies to pass.

So far so good...

Kira:You have to also eliminate the enemy without being found.

And here's the twist...

Kira:But if the dummy dies or if there's alot of damage to the place, you immediately lose, and lastly you have to learn how to not really use your quirks to much so if you use your quirks 3 times or more, you immediately lose as well....

Everyone except for Jotaro and Izuku are shocked.

Joseph:Well, scared?

Everyone:No!!!

They got their confidence back, they also noticed that kira has the hardest test, which makes them think why is he giving that much training this quick...

Kira's mind:I want the quiet life so imma gonna dump a hard ass test so I can go back not being disturbed.

Round 1 is apparently in a abandoned building.

Kira also knew about the time stop so he made quirk sensors, if they are taken off once, they emit blue flares and play an ear raped version of Killer Queen.

If it is used three times, the sensor shines a bright light.

Izuku vs kira (round one)

Kira is there sitting menacingly...

Izuku decided to hide in the shadows of the abandoned building, he attempted to lure kira by throwing a rock to him, this didn't really work so he tried again, but the same thing happens, then he realizes that he could just stop time.

He stops time and punched kira in the head once. Time resumes and.... BOOM!!!

Kira was knocked out giving Izuku time to save the dummy....

Jotaro vs Kira

Same tactic....

Pucci vs kira

Pucci decided to end this quick, he immediately grabs his shoulder but....

Kira:Killer Queen has already touched my suit...

An explosion happens and Pucci looks hurt, luckily it wasn't that bad but then again...

Kira:Killer Queen has already touched that side of the wall...