heaven-sapnap x reader NSFW

idk kinda random i just put my inspo playlist on shuffle and started writing because i've been burnt out latley.

SONG IS HEAVEN BY CLAIRO

TW for smoking weed, mainly just gentle sex bc i crave intimacy

IF UR ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING PPL WHO THINK THEY'RE COOL BC THEY'VE NEVER SMOKED JUST LEAVE UR SO ANNOYING ITS LITERALLY A FICTIONAL CHAPTER I DONT WANNA READ COMMENTS THAT ARE LIKE "omg their lungs be like⚫️⚫️" bc thats SO ANNOYING pls and thank you

"you okay?" sapnap asked his roomate as she got home from work.  her eyebrows furrowed together and her eyes red and drained.

"yea.  just tired- my heads killing me."

"wanna smoke?"

he watched as her expression changed and her eyes lit up.  she nodded, following him downstairs.

y/n sat down next to sapnap, leaning back against the couch while he leaned over the small coffee table to roll a joint on the  tray.

"you want your own or d'ya wanna split?" he asked.

"how much bud you got left?"

"doesn't matter. i'll roll you your own."

she smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist and thanked him.

he chuckled and shook his head, "i'm trying to concentrate here," he spoke with sarcasm.

she rolled her eyes, shifting so that she laid on her back with her head on his thigh.  he passed her the rolled joint.

she held it in between her teeth as she tilted her head back towards him as he lit it for her as he leaned back into the sofa cushions.  his free hand rested on her waist as he used the other to hold his joint.

she took a long drag, holding the smoke in until she couldn't anymore. exhaling as smoke flooded the room, intertwining with the smoke sapnap had exhaled from his own.

she watched as their smoke mixed with one another- forming one large cloud, only to disapate into the air.

she shifted herself further onto his lap.

"long day?" he asked, looking down as she inhaled.

she nodded and exhaled, "stressful."

"anything i can do?"

she sighed, "just stay here with me- i just wanna spend time with someone who wont scream in my face."

he chuckled and moved her hair out of her face.

"i wont scream at you."

she tilted her head to look up at him with red, glossy eyes. he moved his hand to trace her jawline.

she took the final hit of her joint before ashing it out in the ashtray on the table. his hand stopped as he brushed his thumb against her lower lip, pulling it down slightly.

"sit up for a second," he nudged her side as she did so.  he held her waist and pulled her on top of him as he laid down on his back.

her hands rested on his shoulders as she slightly chuckled, "what are you doing, sap?"

he shrugged underneath her as he snaked his arm around her waist, "i just want you to be comfortable." he rubbed small circles into her side.

and truth be told, y/n was more than comfortable.  although the two had lived together for what was going to be a year soon- they had never been close like this before. and truth be told, neither of them really thought of ever getting intimate with one another like this.

y/n had forgotten about her shitty day as she felt herself melt into sapnap's arms.

her head rested in the crook of his neck as she sighed. his hand moved from her waist down to her ass as he continued to rub circles into her skin.

"is this okay?" he asked, pausing his movement. she nodded her head, using her pointer finger to trail around his chest.

her fingers made their way to his jaw as she tilted his head towards her and leaned in, kissing him softly.

he kissed back, moving his free hand to the side of her face as he kept the other on her ass.

as their kiss intensified, she tugged at the hem of his shirt before slipping under and running her hand across his chest. he sat up, y/n's legs straddling his waist as he pulled her shirt over her head before pulling off his own. he reached around to her back, unclasping her bra as he kissed her lips.

he moved down- kissing her jaw, then her neck. he flipped the two of them over so y/n laid on her back. she reached for the waistband of his jeans, hooking her fingers and gently tugging on them.

he pulled away from kissing her to take his them off.

"are you sure?"

she nodded. "do you have any condoms?"

the two spoke in soft whispers as if they were sneaking around with one another, even though nobody else was home.

sapnap reached for his wallet next to the rolling tray that sat on the small coffee table.

he kissed down her body until he got to her jeans, undoing the button and pulling them off along with her underwear.

he rolled the condom on as y/n spoke.  "sap-" he looked up at her.  "be gentle." he nodded, leaning in to kiss her on the forehead before kissing her on the lips.

he whispered, "i'll take care of you."

he kissed her neck as he slowly pushed into her, earning a soft moan to escape her lips.  her fingers tangled in his hair as he began to thrust into her at a steady pace.

the slow, gentle pacing began to drive the two crazy- it made them want more.  their lips locked in heavy, deep kisses.

y/n pulled away from him as two caught their breath.

"go faster."

"are you sure?"

she nodded, pulling him in once more and crashing her lips into his.  he began to move faster, y/n moaning into their kiss.

her hands tugged at his hair as he held her hips.

"sap- i'm gonna-"

he nodded, kissing her neck.

"i'm close, too"

she felt the buildup in her stomach, his lips feeling like fire against her skin.

"fuck," she cried out, her legs tightening against his waist as she came undone.

she tugged at his hair, telling him to kiss her once more as he finished in a few more thrusts.

"so," he kissed her again, "anything else i can do to help?"
pyea

im so bad with ending smuts omg im sorry but here TAKE THIS *hides in a cave for seven years* also this isn't proofread so <3 hope u all enjoyed