Transferred

Y/n pov 

I was on my bed at beauxbatons reading a book when I heard my name paged to go to the headmaster's office. I got changed Into my silky light blue skirt and shawl then strutted down to the office. 

light & underlined = Madame Olympe | light = Y/n 

Bonjour, j'ai bien peur Mademoiselle Delacour, nous avons des nouvelles pour vous. Vous êtes transféré à Poudlard.

Hello, I am afraid Miss Delacour, we have some news for you. You are being transferred to Hogwarts.

Quoi Pourquoi !? 

 What why!?

J'ai peur de ne pas pouvoir vous le dire. Mais vous avez un préavis d'une semaine pour récupérer vos affaires et déménager. Encore une fois je suis désolé.

I am afraid that I can't tell you. But you have a 1-week notice to get your things and move out. Once again I am sorry.

OK bien. Puis-je dire fleur? C'est ma soeur après tout

Ok fine. Can I tell fleur? She's my sister after all

Oui, vous pouvez. Mais s'il te plait, prépare tout ton truc bientôt

Yes, you can. But please have all your thing packed soon 

                                 Back to normal pov 

I ran back to my room I was sad and on the verge of tears, I didn't want to leave my friends. I don't know anyone at Hogwarts and am a bit nervous to go there. I got to my room and sent an owl to fleur to come to my room so that I could tell her the news I was in tears now.

Hi, what happened to you? she asked 

I'm being transferred to another s-shool I sobbed.

What NO why when where?

I am going to h-h-Hogwarts

when?    In two weeks I respond sadly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Two weeks later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV 

I was almost done packing my room when Fleur came in to say goodbye to me before I left. I turned back to get one more look at my room then turned and left. I was sad to leave but excited for a new start at Hogwarts.

 I was sad to leave but excited for a new start at Hogwarts

As I walked out the front gate and got into the horse lead carriage and was lifted into the air and on my way to Hogwarts.