Happy part 4

(Y/N P.O.V.)

Its been about 2 weeks since i gave Lady Beneviento the doll of angie. Angie really seems to like me more she always wants to play. I usely have work. "Good morning Y/N!" Angie says. I look down at her. She has some makeup on. She actually doesn't look that bad.

"Well hello there pretty lady. Have you seen lady angie." I ask trying to make her feel amazing about herself "it's me Y/N! I just put on makeup" she says. "Woooowwww I couldn't tell. You look amazing Lady Angie." I say she smiles and leave to probably to go to Lady Beneviento.

I go to the kitchen and start to clean. I hear a knock at the door and open it. There is a guy that looks out of breath. "Hi? Can i help you sir" i look at him. "Ye-Yes I'm looking for my daughter. Ro-Rosemary. Can you help me" He ask.

"Umm.. sure. I guess." I let him in and see his hand and point to a seat, he sits down at the sit. I walk over to him with a first-aid kit. I help him by cleaning up.

-About 2 hours later-

Me and Ethan had been talking for and then Lady Beneviento and Angie walk out their shared bedroom. "oh he-" i was about to say before ethan pulls a gun out and aims it at Lady Beneviento and Angie. "Y/N step back" he says as he pulls the trigger and hits lady Beneviento in the arm

Lady Beneviento hisses in pain from being hit in the arm with a bullet. I go to ethan and hit him with a frying Pan. "DONT FUCKING HURT HER" I say hitting him again and again till a see blood. I stop and grab him. I take him to basement and throw him in one of the cells so mother Miranda can have him.

I lock him up and run back to Lady Beneviento. I get the firstaid kit and rush back to her. "I'm so sorry. Lady Beneviento. I should have knewn. I'm so sorry." I say cleaning her up i get the bullet and bandage it up

She and i start to talk as i help her back to her room and stay by her side. I see how late it and go to get up. "Stay..?" She ask. I look down at her and nod a little smiling softly. I lean against the headboard. Sitting up and donna leans into my side and cuddles me softly. "Thank you so much" she says softly. I smile "you would do the same for me." I wrap an arm around her. She's in a sports bra. And some shorts. I look at her blushing.