Happy part 6

(Y/N POV)

I wake up next to donna who is asleep. I cuddle into her chest and realize she is naked. I blush hard has fuck. I had into her and closes my eyes remembering what happened last night.

I let a soft sigh and smile again. I just hold donna close to me. I dont wanna let her go. She moves and I pretend to be asleep. I snuggle into her. I decide to act like i just woke up and yawn. I look at donna and she is awake look back at me. I smile and go to get up but i get pulled back into the bed.

"Five more minutes please" she says softly. I hold her back a giggle. "5 more minutes. But after i need to get up and work donna. I mean Lady Beneviento" i say blushing. "Call me donna when we are alone together." She mumbles into my chest i just smile and hold her softly*

"Sure thimg donna" i say i can feel her face getting hotter. We jusr lay there not saying anything till i fuck up and speck. "Donna..?" I ask looking down at her. "Hmmm.." she says back still in my chest. "How did you get that scar..?" I ask she doesn't say anything.

She gets up and gets dressed and just leaves me there. I look down. I get up and just get dressed. *I shouldn't have asked..* i think to myself and leave the room.

——————————————————
A/N
Hey sorry this is short. I'm working really hard today. I might post 2 chapter on the donna story for you guys. Thank you and have a get day/night❤️