Dog Park

Sorry I haven't updated in a awhile I couldn't think of any ideas and decided to take a break. I'm back and I'll try to write as much as I can!

Tw : none (if I miss any please tell me)

Words : 577

Enjoy!!
_________________________________
(Karl's POV)

When he got home Atlas and Luna went to the living room and started playing with their toys. I decided to set up Lunas bed and stuff.

~Tîmé škįp~ (the next morning)

I wake up before Sapnap and Quackity. I decided to make my favorite breakfast. I go to the kitchen and wash my hands. I go to the cabinet and try and reach the pan but for some reason it on the very top shelf. So I climb up on the counter and and grab it. I try and put my foot down but I slip and screamed. But then someone caught me. It was quackity. I sighed.

"What were you doing?" He says in between wheezes.

"I was getting a pan to make pancakes." I huff (is that right?)

"Ohhhh well do you want help?" Quackity asked

"Yeah." I responded

He grabs the pancake mix and starts to put all the ingredients together.

(Tįmê śkīp)

We finish all the food and I go to wake up Sapnap and make him come eat.

"Hey" I shake him "cmon me and quackity made breakfast- well more like brunch but you know what I mean"

"Ugh five more minutessss."

"Nope" i yank him off the bed

"AHH" he screams like a little girl

I laugh

"Not funny karllllll" he says holding back him laugh

"Mhm suree" I respond

"Well I'm hungry cmon" he grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen

"Oooo!" Sapnap says

I whistle for atlas and Luna to come down stair so I can feed them. Atlas comes charging down the stairs and Luna come down at a normal pace. I giggle at them.

"Cmon let's go eat!" I say

I tell them to sit then grab their food and pour them into to each individual bowl.

"Eat"

They trot over to their food and start eating. I get my food and start to eat.

(Tïmē śkìp) after breakfast

(Sapnaps POV)

"Hey do you wanna go to thier dog park today?" I asked them

Karl's eyes light up.

"YES!" He yelled

"Sure!" Quackity replied and laughed at Karl's reaction

"I'll go get their harnesses and stuff!!" Karl says and runs off. While the dogs follow behind him.

(Karl's POV)

I run into our room and and start putting on their harnesses. Once their all harnessed up. (is that right?)

I take them down stairs and we leave to the dog park.

(Tïmê śkïp)

When arrive to the dog park and their isn't
Anyone there. Probably because it was a Wednesday. I let Luna and Atlas off the leash and they start to play around

About 10 minutes later it started to get really hot so quackity decided to go get some ice cream for us.

I got chocolate chip cookie dough, Quackity got mint, and Sapnap got vanilla.

We also got two pupachino's at Starbucks. Once he got back I gave the dogs their pupachino's and let them play some more.
_________________________________

Sorry this one is kind short I didn't know what to write for this chapter. Can you guys give me ideas for the next chapters. Btw if I use your idea then I will give creds!
-Tubbozbee <33