Chapter 3

After School

I pack all my item.... Everyone is leaving...

Areum: Bye Y/N
Jungkook: Bye Y/N
Jimin: Take care okay?
Y/N: Okay... bye...

Now the school is empty... then after packed all of them... I switch off the fan and walk outside... at the gate school... I saw someone... When I get closer... I saw Taehyung...

Y/N: What are you doing here?
Taehyung: What about you?
Y/N: Well.... I'm going home now...
Taehyung: Ouh okay
Y/N: Why are you still here?

He look at me and just walk away... he's weird.... whatever... I have to go home now before the day getting dark...

At Home

Night 8:30

I'm finishing my homework now.... I look at my schedule... and continue again... Suddenly I remember the moment that Taehyung stare at me.... it was a beautiful eyes... But what am I feel something weird about him... I wonder why....

Taehyung's POV

I look at the window and see the moon... it not full yet... I sighed and sit on the chair.... about that girl... I can smell something about her...

Next Day

Yours POV

I step into the class... I saw everyone walk outside... I ask...

Y/N: Areum... where are you guys going...
Areum: To the school yard

Then I followed them

At The School Yard

The teacher is coming....

Teacher: Okay students.... you have to run 4 round for your warming up... all the student sighed and start to run.... after few minute we finally done for warming up and we make a stretching... and do the activities... after spend a few moment we're finally done... all of us look tired... Taehyung is beside me... I can see that he look so tired and weak... his kneel look weak... I quickly grab him... He nearly fall on the ground... I can heard his breathe...

Y/N: T-Taehyung are you okay??
Taehyung: I-I-...

He look very weak... I quickly call the teacher... all of students look at us.... suddenly... he's getting heavy, I look at him... his eyes closed... he was faint...

Teacher: I need the other student to help me carry him to the infirmary school....

Then Jimin and me help the teacher to carry him....

At The Infirmary School

The nurse check him out.... and finally...

Nurse: He's really tired by do the activity... let him rest now...

Jimin & Y/N: Ouh okay
Teacher: Well I need someone to stay here until he wake

Y/N: Why?
Teacher: If he wake... you have to keep watching on him while headed to the classroom... we afraid that he got faint again...

Jimin: Ouh okay
Teacher: So? Which one of you to stay here?
Y/N: Ji-..
Jimin: Y/N

He said quickly before I finished my word... I look at him... he smirked..

Teacher: Okay Jimin you have to back to tour class

He walk away with that smirked.... I sighed.... looks like I gonna spend my time with keep watching on him... I sit on the chair... Look at this guy.... he look so calm in "sleeping"....