Chapter 4

After School

We all packed our item... everyone leaving... I start to walk but...

Taehyung: Y/N

I heard him then turn to him..,

Y/N: Yes..??

He look nervous... and said directly...

Taehyung: From now on.... I'm your partner and you're mine too...

He just walk away... but I stop him with my word

Y/N: But... why me?
Taehyung: Cuz you're the only one that know me and speak to me...

Then he just leave me.... is that call partner?.... I chase him...

Y/N: Hey wait for-...

My sentence didn't finished... my feet bumped to something and make me fall on the ground...
he stop... he heard me fall... he turn back and look at me... he walk toward me and kneel down...

Taehyung: Are you okay??
Y/N: I'm okay

I feel hurt at my knee... I look at it... oh it wan injured... I can see the blood.... suddenly Taehyung look shocked... and move back...

Taehyung's POV

BLOOD.... it make me thirsty... I have to hold this... wait... I smell something special about about this blood... I look at her... she look at me too... the smell is getting harder.. it really make me want to suck them... I cover my nose

Taehyung: Can you covered them with your hand

She look at me... and cover them with her hand...

Y/N: But why?

Oh no what am I supposed to say....

Y/N: Are you afraid of blood...

It's better be lying

Taehyung: Y-yes
Y/N: Ouh I'm sorry...

That blood smell looks different... what is it.... I can feel my fang... I try to hide it...

Y/N: Are you okay?
Taehyung: Y-yes... can you stand up?
Y/N: Maybe..

I stand up and give a hand... I help her to stand up

Yours POV

I feel embarrassed.... He help me walk... but I refuse

Y/N: It's okay I can walk by myself
Taehyung: Okay...

Then we walk home...

Taehyung's POV

Night 10: 43

I've been searching for that book a whole hour.... where is it.... then I search to the next shelf... HUH FOUND YOU!!!.... i bring to my sofa and open it... I turn to page 458... this book is so thick... Then I read about it...

________________________________

EVELYN

Evelyn is a kind of eternal blood..... Evelyn is the name of this blood not a name of a person... For a long time ago... there's a mother who have pregnant for a first child... his husband have died because of war between Devil and human... One day, she got sick... the Dark Spirit gave her an offer.... he offer that the woman can to drink The Water Of Evelyn so she can be heal... but, with one condition... her child will be born with an Evelyn blood and it would through her generation.
The woman accept the offer, she drink the glass of that water... suddenly... she given birth in that time... she got a daughter.... the Dark Spirit said... her daughter now have an Evelyn blood... if her daughter grew up and have a given birth, there's only one of her child would have the Evelyn... and it will never changed... the woman didn't know how risk of her child to be an Evelyn... all the Devil are fight each other to get the Evelyn.... this blood is really helpful for a werewolf and vampire.. cuz it give them energy... and it taste is really good... but some of werewolf and vampire just using it for their energy and didn't protect the Evelyn.. in that time... some of the human... become a Hunter... they are hunting a vampire and werewolf....
Evelyn still throughing the generation...... until one day... the Evelyn didn't want to show their identity anymore. They afraid being hunting... they start to forget about this and hide this thing from their child who have the Evelyn blood... But... Evelyn have a sign.... their blood can be smell special and the taste of this blood are really different from the other human... they also have a warm heart... if the werewolf or vampire got injured the scars will lost if they have suck the Evelyn blood...

458
________________________________

Could it be...... her?... Evelyn?.... If she is the Evelyn... I have to get her as faster as I could... the Devil must be hunting her... I can feel the special smell about her blood... but I still have to confirm it... and.... how? Looks like I need a plan...

Your POV

Next Day

At The Classroom

Morning 8:45

While the teacher still didn't come... everyone busy with their own business...Taehyung look at me... I look at him too...

Teahyung: Is your knee okay??
Y/N: Yeah... so.... have you repeat all the latest lesson?

Taehyung: Not yet...
Y/N: Ouh.... well if you don't mind... can we study together at this Saturday

His eyes widened...

Taehyung: You mean... tomorrow??
Y/N: Yeah...
Taehyung: W-Where?
Y/N: At the cafe...
Taehyung: Sure...
Y/N: Great... at 8:30 a.m okay?
Taehyung: Okay...

Then Areum, Jungkook and Jimin come to our direction...

Areum: Uuu.... what are you guys talking about?

Hmmm here we go again....