Red M&M Simp

2 Month Timeskip~ "Listen up! We're gonna have a training camp in a week, and coincidentally, it lasts a week. The schools are Karasuno, Fukurodani, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki, Nekoma, and us," Matsubara-sensei said.

I looked over at Kiyo who was smiling slightly. Kiyo has history with a boy named Ushijima Wakatoshi. They're rivals, but they're also friends. I know Kiyo will be happy to see him.

I turned to Mori, who also had a small smile on his face. His little crush is gonna be at the training camp too, not to mention R/N-chan.

Unfortunately R/N-chan moved away. She kept receiving death threats from fangirls of Kiyo and Mori, so she moved to Inarizaki where her brother goes.

Flashback, 1 Month Ago

"You dumb bitch, Sakusa-san's only paying attention to you because you're a former ace."

"I wish you would just die, just like your parents. I hope the rest of your family dies too."

I saw R/N-chan being cornered by some fangirls who were being bitches. I stormed over there and grabbed two girls by their collars.

"Kiyoomi's paying attention to her because she's his FRIEND! That's a hell of a lot more than you'll ever be to him with that shit personality of yours," I yelled.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, gets away with hurting one of my best friends, whether it be mentally or physically.

I released the two girl's collars, and they all sped off. R/N-chan looked really sad, so I wrapped her in a hug.

"Y/N-chan, I think I'm gonna move to Hyogo. Granny and Shinsuke-nii are there, and I don't want them to get hurt. I love you and Sakusa-kun and Komori-kun, but I want them to be safe," R/N-chan said.

I pulled away from the hug and nodded. "If that's what you want, I won't stop you. Be safe, we love you," I said, hugging R/N-chan again.

Flashback Ended

Yeah, that's basically what happened. I'm glad R/N-Chan's safe. From what she told me, she appears to be the manager of 10 foxes (the background characters are irrelevant).

"Have you ever met Wakatoshi-kun?" Kiyo asked me all of a sudden. I looked up at him and shook my head. "After that one tournament, you told me about him. I've never met him though," I said.

Kiyo nodded. "There's also a disgusting germ you need to stay away from," Kiyo scowled. I laughed. "Atsumu-San, right?" I asked. He nodded.

I laughed again. This is gonna be fun! I get to see Yukie-Chan and Kaori-Chan again, as well as R/N-Chan. (She doesn't know Kiyoko and Yachi yet because Karasuno doesn't usually get invited to these kind of training camps)

1 Week Later~ "Y/N, get up. We all have to be on the bus by 6 am," I heard someone say. I woke up to my brother shaking my awake.

"Keijiiiii, it's 5:30, I think we're gonna be fine," I said as I yawned and went back to sleep. Keiji tugged on my arms, effectively making me fall off the bed.

"Okokok fineeeee," I whined. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and ate breakfast all in 20 minutes. "Bye Keiji, see you when we get there!" I said as I grabbed my bags and ran to Kiyo and Mori across the street.

"Let's go, yeah?" I said to my two boys. I skipped to the bus, while Kiyo and Mori walked behind me.

5 Minute Timeskip~ "Iizuna-senpai, I'll load the bags," I said, already putting my personal bag and the manager's bag into the trunk of the bus. "Thanks Y/N-Chan," he said gratefully as he stepped into the bus.