It began

More G!p

She opened the door.
"What- oh Y/N come in." I cried but then got very dizzy.
"Can I umm, can I stay here tonight?" I asked but then it all went black.

I woke up on a couch. And then I saw her.
"Hi honey." She said warmly
"Sorry miss."
"For what?"
"For earlier, i just never trust people and I push them away. I feel like a burden so I am sorry." I sat up
"Its okay, and please call me Lou." She smiled
"I will be right back I am getting you some new clothes." She got up

I just sat there. Then I touched my head. It hurt but she had ice. I assumed since it was on the table. She bandaged me up again. She really does care.
"Here let me help you." Her deep voice rang throughout my head. I could listen to it for hours.

She helped me to my feet and helped undress me. Then she slipped the clothes on. They smelled like her.
"Are you tired honey?" She asked
"Umm not really."
"What would you like to do?"
"Do you umm have playing cards?"
"Really you like to play cards?"
"Yeah I do. We don't have to I just never have someone to play with."
"No I would love to. Sit at the table while I grab some."

I sat down and she came in. She handed me the deck. I pulled out the cards and began to shuffle.
Then I saw her staring.
"Miss, I mean Lou, is something wrong?"
"No I just- you can shuffle." She said surprised
"Yeah why?"
"I just have never seen someone your age shuffle that good."
"Oh well what would you like to play?"
"Whatever you want darling."
"Well I know almost every game so you can choose."
"What about gin rummy?"
"Sure I love that one." I smiled
"You know, your beautiful when you smile, you should do it more often."
I blushed and looked away.
"Well maybe we should just play cards more often." I laughed which she did too.

We started to play.
"You are too good at this! I mean you have already won 3 games and trust me I am not going easy."
"Well we could play something else. What about black jack or pitch?"
"Oooo lets do black jack. Now that I can play." She smirked

Some time passed after playing a few rounds.
She started to shuffle again.

"Oh shit I dropped a card."
"Its okay I can get it." I said and went under the table before she could speak again. I got the card from between her legs.
"I umm-" i said as I tried to find a way to get back out. She laughed.
"Come up this way darling." She pushed her chair back so I could get out. I started to stand but then my back in the edge of the table. I jolted forward.

My hand landed on her upper thigh and my other on her chest.
"Woah careful honey." She caught me in her arms and wrapped them around my waist.
I looked up. Our faces were centimeters apart.
"Sorry." I stood back up with her hands on my waist.
"Ow."
"Did you cut yourself?"
I lifted my shirt and saw a scrap bleeding on my lower back.
"Ha whats new." I said sarcastically
"Let me grab a bandaid." She left.
"Here sit on the table."
"Its ummm a little high." I said trying to sit on it. She laughed at my attempt and shortness.

Then she grabbed my ass and lifted me on the table.
"Can I take off your shirt honey?"
I nodded as she pulled it over my arms. Then she bent her body down and started to put the bandaid. I saw her breasts down her shirt. They were so round and big. Bigger than I thought anyway. She looked up and I quickly looked away. She could tell I was looking. But I don't think she cared. Then she stood back up in between my dangling legs. She wrapped her arms around my waist. And lifted me again.

"What would you like to do now?" She said still holding me
"Can I shower please?"
"Of course." She took me upstairs
"You know you don't have to carry me."
"I know but its more fun this way."
I laughed.

We went to her room and I got undressed. Then she started too as well.
"Umm what are you- doing?" I asked confused
"Showering." She took her shirt off.
"Oh okay I guess I will just shower after you."
"No silly your coming with me. You are hurt too badly honey you cannot shower yourself."
"Oh yeah I forgot."
"You can get in then I will okay. I won't look I promise dear." She turned around and I finished undressing. Then I stepped in the shower. The warm water felt nice. I could barely move though. It hurt so much.

"Okay honey I am gonna come in now." She said and I turned around. I could hear the door close. Her eyes were on me.
"You know you can look right." She chuckled
"Oh sorry." I turned back around and looked into her eyes. They were glued on mine. I never looked down. She grabbed the soap.
"Can I touch you?" She asked and I nodded.

She started on my shoulders then my arms. Then my stomach and legs. She came closer. I nodded so she knew she could touch me more. Then she touch my breasts. My knees grew weak from her touch. I stumbled a little and fell kind if back. She grabbed me before I could fall. Her hands around my waist. My back was against the wall. Her body slightly touching mine. I could feel her dick barely touching me.

"Careful." Are faces were almost touching.
"Kiss me." I said softly
"What?" She looked shocked
"Kiss me." I said in a louder tone. She placed her hand on my cheek and pressed her lips against mine softly. Then she pulled back.
"I-" she said but then I kissed her again. More passionately this time. She kissed back and moved my waist towards hers. She lifted me and pressed her body against mine. Then she shut the water off and broke the kiss. She carried me out and wrapped a towel around my body. Then she sat me on the bed and began to quickly dry herself off a little just so the water wasn't dripping. Then she patted me dry softly. I looked at her. Then I saw her breasts. They were perfect. I stared at her for a little while. Then I saw her slightly hard cock. It was bigger than I thought to be honest.

"My eyes are up her honey." She smirked
"Sorry I umm." I looked away. Then she put her hand on my cheek and guided my head so our eyes would meet.
"Its okay." She smiled
Then I placed my hand on her hips. And grazed it just above her dick. I traced my finger up her abdomen and in the middle of her chest.
"You are so sexy miss." She blushed
"You should get to bed its late."
"Okay." I got up and put her clothes back on. Then she put on boxers and tank top.

I walked over to her and looked in her eyes. Then gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
"Goodnight miss." I smiled then started to walk out
She came over and pinned me against the door.
"Where are you going?" She raised her eyes brows.
My breath became unsteady.
"To the umm other room." I mumbled
"You are staying in here tonight."
"You can't make me" i said playfully
"Oh really?" She pushed her body up against mine harder. Then i slipped out from under her and opened the door and ran. She started to run after me. I laughed as I made it to the other room.
She ran in and picked me up.

"You really thought you were going to win?" She chuckled. I laughed.
"Noooooo Lou. Put me down." I pouted like a baby and crossed my arms.
She walked back to her room and threw me on the bed. Then she climbed on. She came close to my ear.
"Be a good girl honey." She whispered
Then she got under the blanket. The laid on her back.
"Can I cuddle with you?" I said in a baby voice.
She opened her arms and I shrieked with excitement which made her laugh. I snuggled into her chest and tangled my legs with hers. She pulled up the covers and held me tight.
"Goodnight honey." She kissed the top of my head. I immediately fell asleep.