Mommy

Hehe G!p

I woke up slightly and felt and arm around my waist. I was a little startled but soon realized it was her. She was sleeping peacefully next to me. I turned on my back and watched her for a little.
"You know staring is rude." She opened one eye then closed it again.
"Hello earth to Y/N?" She waved her hand over my face
"What?"
She chuckled.

"You were dazing sweetheart." She smiled
"Oh sorry."
"How did you sleep?" She asked while she caressed my cheek.
"Good, considering the circumstances." I smirked
Then I leaned over and kissed her softly. She quickly turned so she was on top of me.
"Mmm you like this don't you?" She smirked
"I do." I placed my hand on her cheek. She kissed me passionately. Then she grinder against me a little. Making me very wet. Then she got off and got up.

"Oh your such a tease." I pouted
"We have to get ready for school."
"Ughhhh I don't wanna." I crossed my arms like a baby.
She walked around the bed and pulled the cover off me. Then she picked me up bridal style.
"Hey!"

She put me down and turned but as soon as she did I ran back to the bed and covered myself back up.
"Oh is that how this is gonna go." She raised her eyebrows. Then she moved closer to the bed. And lifted the covers at the bottom. She snuck under and crawled up. She spread my legs so she could fit in between and moved up against my body.

"What are you doing Lou!" I chuckled
But she didn't answer. Then she started tickling me.
"HEY STOP THAT!" I laugh hard
"Not until you get up you big baby." She continued
"FINE I WILL GET UP JUST PLEASE STOP! I AM GONNA PEE MYSELF!" I laughed harder now.
Then she stopped as I tried to catch my breath. She got up and pulled me along with her. I put on some of her clothes since I didn't have any. They were very oversized. The sleeves were inches passed my hand. She started laughing.

"What?!?!"
"You look like a little baby."
"I do not." I pouted and crossed my arms once again.
"You are such a baby. But your my baby." She moved closer and grabbed my waist. Then she kissed me. But I didn't kiss back.
"Oh is someone mad?" She chuckled pulling away
"Yes I am." I pouted even more
"Your hot when your mad." She smirked
"Thanks." I said in a angry tone. Which made her laugh. Then I walked out and downstairs. She came down in a light blue suit. She was so sexy. My jaw dropped.

"Your staring again." She chuckled
"I- umm."
She walked over and placed her hand under my chin. She closed my mouth and walked away.
"You coming darling?" She stood by the doorway.
"I ummm yeah." I stood up weakly.

The ride was nice. She placed her hand on my thigh which made me flinch. I am not used to touch. But she made me comfortable.
"Okay honey lets go." She got out and so did I.
We walked kind of apart since no one could know about us. Whatever we were.
"I will see you later okay baby." I nodded and we split off.

Today was just like any other day. It sucked. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her once. I am worried a little not gonna lie. Then the bell rang and my thoughts were stopped. It was time for her class.
I got there 10 minutes early. Then I saw her. I ran over. And hugged her. Then she pulled away.

"What was that for honey?" She said
"I just missed you." She smiled and pulled me back into a hug. I swear we were there forever.
"Did you eat today?" She asked. I shook my head and looked at the ground as I pulled away from her touch.
"Did you drink anything today?" I shook my head again.
"Honey- you need to take care of yourself." She placed her hand on my cheek.
"Sorry miss. I mean Lou. I mean..." i stuttered out if embarrassment

"Its okay, take your seat and I will see you after class okay sweetheart?" I nodded and went to my usual seat as students shuffled in. Every time she talked she would glance at me. It made me blush. I just wanted to hug her. We were continuing our essays as she came around and looked at everyones while they were working. Of course they were focused so when she came up to me she pressed her chest against my back. I was in the back which is why they couldn't see. She leaned over my shoulder. Her breath was hot against my ear. She just hummed. Then the bell rang. She stood up and they all left. Except for me. Then she resumed her position. Right neck to my ear.