Chapter 1

In the middle of spring where team RWBY, and (J)NPR excluding Jaune for the reason that he's spending Spring break with his family, the team were hanging out in Team RWBY's room where they were playing video games all day, but for Weiss she was writing to her sister and Blake was reading her erotica collection.

"Yang, I'm getting pinned here send support!" Ruby said playing so focused. "almost there...aghh I'm dead"

"We just lost another round by Pyrrha and Ren," yang said. "and it's their first time...who does that?"

"Just beginners' luck I guess," ren said.

"beginners' luck my ass," Ruby said frustrated. "you wiped us for 3 rounds"

"Jaune would've loved this," Pyrrha said.

"too bad he's with his family having a Vacation in Vacuo," Yang said. "how about another round?"

"Alright," ren said.

"that would be wonderful," Pyrrha said.

"can't you four keep it down some of us are trying to do something here," Weiss complained.

"Yeah, we'll try to lower down Ice queen," Yang said.

Weiss got annoyed by the nickname and just returned to her letter. As they were lounging about in the room, Nora had to go to their room to look for something.

As she was in the room, she grabbed her scroll from her side table and noticed something under Jaune's bed. She looked under the bed and saw a box that said, "Jaune's secret stuff DON'T TOUCH!!"

Nora was a bit curious to know what was inside the box, she then made a small smirk. She took it and looked inside the box which showed a bunch of CDs and collection items, she brought it to the other room and called her friends.

"GUYS! Check out what I found under Jaune's bed," she said.

"what'd you find?" Yang asked.

"Look," Nora said, then she placed out all of the CDs in front of them showing different album covers.

"isn't it wrong to snoop around stuff," Weiss said.

"But look at this," Nora said. "this looks like music albums, and the guy here looks like Jaune"

When they grabbed a CD the boy on the cover does look like Jaune, but he had brown hair, pale white skin, and had dark blue eyes similar to Jaune's.

"he does look like Jaune," Pyrrha said when she looked to turn the cover. "but why does Jaune have all of this stuff?"

"who cares let's watch it," Ruby said, she then grabbed the album and placed the CD into the Player and they began to watch. The scene opens with a recording room where Jaune stepped inside. The group got surprised to see Jaune, he was wearing casual clothes.

 The group got surprised to see Jaune, he was wearing casual clothes