001 | 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

one :
feelings
by lauv

Chenle sat up slowly, the silky duvet covers slowly falling from his chest as he tried his best not to wake this person up. He felt his head throb a little, as if a hammer hitting it softly, before bringing his hand up to ruffle his hair.

The person held Chenle's hand tighter, making the male turn his attention to this someone. He was contemplating whether to wake him up or just leave him be, as he looked pretty comfortable with his position -- except at the fact that he was holding Chenle's hand like he didn't want to let go.

In the end, Chenle just had to caress his raven hair, not being able to pull himself back as his curiosity grew the best of him at who this person is. Chenle flinched a little when the person moved, sitting up straight to meet his eyes.

"Lele?" The person spoke in a low yet croaky voice, catching Chenle off guard.

This guy knows him?

"Good heavens, Chenle..." The person stood up from the seat and sat on the bed, hugging the chinese's figure tightly as he pulled him close, portraying that he didn't want to let go.

Chenle, on the other hand, finds himself wrapping his arms around this stranger's well-built body as well, his orbs starting to swell a little at how the other male hugged him. He was never hugged like this, not even from his friend.

"Jeno..." Chenle finds himself whispering, he didn't know where it came from, but he just had the feel to say it out loud -- as if he isn't controlling his own body.

"I-I thought... I thought I lost you," From what Chenle assumed, Jeno, was his name, said in a brittle voice.

"Baby, I'm here." Chenle wanted to slap his mouth for saying such thing to a stranger, yet he couldn't find the energy to do so as he was still pulling Jeno closer to his small figure.

He was baffled, why couldn't he control his body? Why does it feel like this was right despite knowing it's wrong? Why was he pulling this Jeno guy closer as if they're friends or lovers when in reality Jeno was someone he doesn't know?

"Lele.." Jeno pulled away from the hug, hands making its way to Chenle's face and cup his cheeks, thumb slowly caressing it as Jeno got lost in the ocean of the chinese's eyes. "I'm never letting you go anywhere alone ever again."

On Jeno's side, he knew that it was a rule that two lovers shouldn't be on the same room alone. But tonight, he didn't care at all. All he wanted is to cage Chenle in his arms, not wanting to let go, even if he knew this was against the rule.

The ravenette leaned in, closing the remaining space between them as he captured Chenle's plump lips in a slow, soft kiss. It was only an hour or two when he found the chinese laying in the garden unconscious -- and he almost thought he'll lose the younger.

"Hyung.." Chenle whispered after breaking the kiss, catching his breath slowly as he stared at Jeno's eyes once again. "We're not supposed to be together alone."

Once again, Chenle didn't know what he was blurting out. It's as if there was someone else controlling his body aside from him.

"I don't care, Chenle." A tear escaped Jeno's eye, lips tugging up in a genuine smile and put his head on top of Chenle's to ruffle his hair, "My feelings told me to lock you in my arms and never let you go."

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───