Warriors ocs

Maplestar: a ginger she-cat with black and white spots and blue eyes eyes

Midnightmelody: a black cat (there isn't a term for non-binary cats lol) with one blue eye and one green eye has white covering one of her eyes and muzzel with one white ear that is torn and one white paw and a striped tail kinda like a racoon

Candy: a fluffy peach tabby tom with blue eyes and a pink collar (haha kittypet)

Phoenixpaw: a fox colored she-cat with blue eyes black tipped tail and one white dot under each eye

Cloudynight: a black she-cat with dark blue-grey patches and hints of grey patches with dark blue eyes

Snowfox: an albino she-cat

"So Cloudynight whats the plan?" Snow fox asked as she followed Cloudynight to twoleg place.

"Find that stupid kittypet and kill em you can help me with that right?" Cloudynight responded with an evil grin.

Snowfox nodded in response sniffing the air for nay trace of kittypet. They got to the fence of twoleg place and crouched down in the bushes looking for something. Snowfox spotted a peach tabby and stopped.

"Found em," she whispered.

Cloudynight nodded crouching down and pounced at the cat claws unsheathed. She knocked them over onto the ground getting ready to strike again.

"GOT YOU KNOW KITTYPET," she hissed as she clawed them.

Snow fox watched from the bushes as Cloudynigh lined up for a killing blow to the fluffy cat's neck.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM," a voiced yowled.

Phoenixpaw lunged at Cloudynight clawing her eye and Midnightmelody stepped out from the bushes. Phoenixpaw knocked Cloudynight over. Cloudynight kicked Phoenixpaw off and hissed.

"Are you okay Candy?" Midnightmelody asked walking over to the tom.

"Yeah I am, are all wild cats like this?" he replied.

Midnightmelody shook their head, "No most of them are nice."

"SNOWFOX LETS HEAD BACK TO CAMP AND TELL MAPLESTAR WHAT HAPPENED," Cloudynight yowled at the bushes as she trotted off.

"Come on Phoenixpaw lets go," Midnightmelody ordered and walked away.

They got back to camp as Cloudynight left the leaders den. Maplestar walked out from her den and jumped onto high rock.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under high rock for a clan meeting!" she called.

Cats gathered under high rock at the call of their leader.

"Today Cloudynight and Snowfox found a kittypet on our territory and claimed they were going to chase it off before Phoenixpaw attack, I know my appetence wouldn't attack with out a reason, so Phoenixpaw explain yourself," she said.

"Cloudynight attacked a cat called Candy who I am friends with," she responded.

"I've also herd that Midnightmelody was caught speaking to a kittypet who may be the same one?" Maplestar questioned, "Come on you don't have to lie."

"Yes Maplestar it is the same cat but please don't hurt him what Cloudynight did was wrong he did nothing wrong if you're going to punish someone punish me," they responded.

"And I guess it's the cat watching this meeting?" she asked as she looked up at the peach tom watching, "You can come in we won't bite."

The tom walked into the camp head down.

"Is this Candy?" Maplestar asked.

"Yes it is," Candy responded.

"You are friends with Midnightmelody right, well a friend of Midnightmelody and my apprentice is a friend of mine," Maplestar said.

"BUT MAPLESTAR HE'S A KITTYPET," Cloudynight hissed.

"Cloudynight pipe down you're related to a kittypet," a cat spoke.

CLoudynight looked shocked and stopped speaking.

"Candy I wouldn't mind welcoming you into Thunderclan you have three days to decide, if you choose to decline i don't want to see or hear about you again, understand?" Maplestar said.

"I understand," Candy replied and left camp.

"Clan dismissed," Maplestar spoke as she jumped down from high rock.