Oh no, where are all the chapters?

No, I'm not deleting this story, so let's make that clear real quick.

But as you may see, I have unpublished all chapters of this fic.

Why, you might be asking. Because you know what? Why reupload the edited version of this fic to ao3 and not here? I've been thinking about it, and the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. So I'm removing it from ao3 and just updating it here because why the fuck didn't I do that in the first place? (I'll give you a hint: it's because I'm stupid and I clearly don't think things through.)

So, I'll be reuploading some of the edited chapters tonight and editing as I go along. Hopefully we get back where we were soon enough.

Fair warning:
Stuff has been added and removed and changed from the original fic as to make it make more sense. Feel free to read the edited version. Or don't. It's up to you. I'll try to make a post alerting people who don't wanna read as we go along that we've caught up, though. Just in case. But if things change at all and end up flowing a little differently, I apologize.

To everyone else coming along for the ride,
Enjoyxx

[edit: thank you for 100k jesus fucking christ I just saw that. What the fuck?]