Chapter 5: So what is the plan?

SOU Safehouse. Outskirt of Vale.

0245 Hours.

Everybody was here, Ethan, Nick, Sam, Even Micky. The whole team was here. Just like the old days.

Sam: I can't believe it. She's alive.

Ethan: Yes. Sam.

Nick: So how do you know? About Amber?

Ethan: Cinder told me.

Nick: Cinder who?

Ethan: Cinder fall.

Nick: Any ideas who she is?

Ethan: I don't know. She's just come up to me, Gave me the files, and gone.

Micky: So how do you know she's in Vale?

Ethan: Well Mr.Branwen told me that she's somewhere in Beacon.

Sam: So we are gonna break into Beacon!? Are you crazy?!

Micky: Calm down Sam, Ethan always got a plan.

Ethan: Well, I got some plans. But we need to prep something first.

Sam: What's it?

Ethan: Well First, we gonna need The academy blueprint, We need to know entrances and exits. Secondly gears.

Nick: But ain't we got enough?

Ethan: No I'm talking about paramedic stuff like ambulance and clothing. I think that's all we need.

Micky: What about the plan.

Ethan: Simple. First I'm gonna sneak inside and plant some bomb in the tower, Then when I'm hit the switch you guys are gonna come in as medics that way nobody is gonna attack us. And after we found her, We will be extracting by ambulance.

Nick: Are we gonna risk hundred of lives just for this? She's might die.

Ethan: Look most of them are gonna be at the arena. and beside the CCT might be knocked out. So no one gonna call backup.

Sam: Sound solid enough.

Ethan: Okay. Sam and I are gonna find the blueprint, You and Nick are going to find us paramedics' gear, and don't forget the ambulance.

Micky: Got it.

Ethan: Let move!

With Ethan and Sam.

Sam: So where are we gonna find the blueprint?

Ethan: let just say, I know a guy.

Then he gets inside a car and puts on a wig and a fake mustache.

Sam: What are you doing?

Ethan: Well I met him face to face before but I never come with my real face. Now for the final touch.

Then he put on a sunglasses.