Meeting (Different POVs)

NARRATOR POV 

Kirigan looked at the maps on his table, more people are found dead. The captain on fleet six rushed in. 
"Sir we found her! it took us a lot....she is transferred more than I thought."
Kirigan turned to face him, "well? bring her in."
The captain left and returned holding a strange girls arm. She looked annoyed, her dark brown hair up in a pony tail thrashed around her shoulder.
"Let me go! I know how to walk."
He whispered something in her ear making her body tense and go still as she looked down. "Here she is sir."
She looked up at Kirigan,
 "you are the general? I'm sorry but you are the so called feared general? You look like the depressed kid from the market dressed you."
Kirigan looked at her a small smile forming. "Name your grisha"
"Corporalki Heartrender....your voice is....n not what I expected."
The captain glared at her then looked at Kirigan.
"She is the strongest one we've noticed....She's been transferred many times to different fleet front lines."
Serina looked at them confused, 
"why does my grisha matter? i didn't use it in the fight and he's not dead so no harm no foul."
The captain smacked her upside the head,
"speak when spoken to."
"That is enough captain, leave us."
He nodded walking past her leaving the tent.
"what is your name?"                                                                                                                                            "Serina"
"last name?"
she smirked "That's earned...you'll learn it when you learn it. Why am I here?"
"You are good to have in a fight with and without using your grisha which makes you a good asset."
She shifted her weight,
"I am already on your side aren't I?"
He walked closer to her breaking the distance. Out of nerves and confusion she smirked.
"Are we going to kiss or am I actually in trouble?"
He turned and walked to the maps,
"No you are not in trouble. You are being promoted."
Serina tilted her head beyond confused.
"I am? with my record? what am I being promoted to?"
He turned to face her,
"from here on out you are now my personal guard."

SERINA POV

Me? Why me?! None of this makes any sense. He wants me to be his guard but why? Was this some sick joke? That captain threatened to make me end up like Henry....What is going on. 
Oh saints i'm staring at him, say something ANYTHING. 
"uh but why? why me, this makes no sense! I'm the one they transfer, I'm the issue. You really want that guarding you."
He looked at me, those cold gaze does something to me, I feel like I can trust his words. His voice was soft and yet scruff as he spoke. 
"I do not need perfect guards. I've seen your fighting records you are fine for the job."
Wow thanks, 
"When do I start?"
How is he not sweating? It's hot outside and he's in thick clothing. I wonder what he looks like without- No focus this could be the final job. 
"And don't find this disrespectful but aren't you the most feared person here? I mean don't get me wrong you don't scare me."
Great going this'll be a good answer.

KIRIGAN POV

Her tone, her posture, she is being truthful. I don't scare her. She is a snarky one but that I can manage. There is something about her I don't get but it fascinates me. She looks so confident but also as if a single push would shatter her.
"you will set up In our tent" 
Why does she look so shocked? She's my personal guard where would she sleep? Is she not as smart as she looks? No that's not it....she is blushing. It is not as if we will see each other change.

SERINA POV

Our tent?! What does he mean our tent?! I don't like this. My rules, my system! If i have to share a bed with him that goes all away. 
"o our tent?"
His gaze is clearly serious, Go away blush you aren't needed.
"if that is alright with you."
Alright with me? I'm doing backflips! If I get close to him maybe I won't be transferred to another terrible place!
"I'd never complain, you are hot."
I did not!

KIRIGAN POV

Her panic and blush is cute. Wait did she just call me hot? Come on face don't betray me we don't smile or blush.
"Good, you can go get set up"
She listens well. I think I may enjoy this.

NARRATOR POV

As Kirigan went back to looking at the maps in hopes to come up with a plan, he heard a thud on the top of his tent. Serina rushed in, 
"hey hold up your guard."
He looked a little concerned, 
"Why?"
She rolled her eyes and chuckled. 
"I threw something on top of the tent. I over estimated the throw....and I'm short."
He walked over softly placing his hands on her hips as if asking if the placement was ok. 
"Lift up general."
He let out a small chuckle lifting her, She finally reached her item as she held a bottle close to her. He set her down looking at the bottle. 
"what is that?"
She smirked, 
"mead, thanks for picking me up cutie."
He chuckled, 
"fair enough"
"want a sip? took me awhile to acquire it. Its also aged well....appears you have too."
 He cleared his throat nervously,
"uh sure."
she popped off the top with her teeth as she handed him the bottle. He took a sip and handed it back to her. 
"that's one of the better one's I've tasted."
"I know right?! cost me a lot but I have more if you ever need any."

SERINA/ KIRIGAN POV

Being around them is more fun than I thought. Maybe this won't be as bad.