𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?

Have we met before - Sarah Barrios, Eric Nam

(This song is so beautiful ♡ I recommend listening to it while reading this chap)

A/n : Since I didn't update my book for a long time because of my exams, I did a double update today ;)

So hope you guys liked it!

I love you all <333

-

I walked away.

Finally.

The pain in my chest was gone..

I felt two hands holding me from behind.

I turned back to fix myself in his arms and smiled.

He patted my head gently..

"You were so strong back there. I am so glad that you could let it all out.. "

"Me too.." I responded as the tears fell along with the rain drops that glided through my face making their own patterns as they cried.. with me...

" You have grown so much.. I am so proud of you." He said while kissing my fingers lightly..

It was enough to make my heart flutter and I could feel it all.

It felt all too peaceful..

"And.. "

" And..? "

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and brought my face towards him closing the gap between us..

I could hear the faint rain drops in the background as they were going far away..

It wasn't cold anymore..All I could feel was the warmth of his lips on mine..

He broke the kiss and looked at me..

" I love you.. "

" What..!? "

Did he...just say he loves me!!??

Is this a joke?

Or am I hearing things because my head's a mess right now?

" Didn't you hear? Should I shout? I LOVE YOU SUHO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHA EUN WOO! " He said while shouting and looking up at the rain.

Thank god that no one was there.

He finally looked at me with his wet hair trailing down on his face..

He's the most beautiful person I have ever seen..

He's like the angel that came into my life to guide me through the endless darkness bringing me back to the light..

It was the union of two minds, the intertwining of two hearts and the merging of two souls who were clearly so different from each other.

But despite everything, they still made it this far..

There was nothing to hide anymore..

There was nothing to be scared of anymore..

There was no holding back anymore..

As long as they were together, they could go through anything..

Seojun taught him to brave, to embrace his past and learn from it, to not get scared and to always keep moving forward.

He taught him to never give up and that it's okay to not be okay. It's okay to cry... It's okay to open up..he taught him to trust and share his burdens with him.. He helped him grow and heal...

He taught him to live.

And to be himself.

And Suho loved Seojun more than he could ever imagine.

" I love you.. I love you so much... Thank you.. Seojun.. "

He came near me and hugged me tightly.

I could hear his heartbeats..it made me feel so calm..

This feels like a dream I never wanna wake up from..

I am.. so.. happy..

We stayed there for some time..

In silence.. and I still loved it..

The sunrays were begining to peak through the clouds filling the surroundings with a beautiful golden colour..

You know it all,

The morning will come again,

No darkness, no season can last forever..