Proposal

3rd person pov: 8 years later when their older they moved into a nicely sized house. Travis has stopped his self harm and pill taking years ago but he goes to therapy to deal with some of the thoughts tho.And sal bought his cat gizmo with him as well. But Travis want to propose to his lover ;)

Travis's pov: I was sitting at the table drinking my coffee beside me a small box. And you might be wondering "what does the box even have in it?" Well it's a wedding ring for sal. We have been together for quite some time and I want to propose to him tonight. And then I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen I hid the box in my pocket so sal wouldn't see it. Sal had a slight smile on his face this morning. Hi sal! Oh hi Trav. Did you stay up last night you look like u have? Yeah...

Sal had a little bit of insomnia but it's ok I try to help him and I gave him sleeping pills so he can sleep all night. Well sal I've got a surprise for u later today! Oh really what is it? It's a secret shit head. You'll just have to wait your impatient ass sal. Fine I guess trav... good now I'm going to work sal see u later sal. Bye Travis.

I got into my car and drove to work. I work at this store like 6-9 minutes away from where me and sal live. Its pretty cool working there and along with that I get a decent pay. But it's kinda annoying at times but I don't mind it tho.

•it's 7pm (and Travis gets off of work)•

As I was driving home I was so excited but scared at the same time to propose to sal tonight. I parked in the driveway and unlocked the door. I could see sal and a couple of his friends on the couch watching tv. Hi sal! Oh hi Travis! Larry said. Hey sal could I talk to u outside please? K trav! As me and sal walked to the back of the house my heart was pounding but there was no getting out of this.

Sal...
Yes?
Well sal you know that we've been together for some time and I just wanna know if u wanna.
Marry me...
Are you kidding Travis?! Of course I'll marry you!
I gasped in pure happiness.

Sal then jumped on my kissing me unconditionally. I laughed at that. I love u sal. Me too travis...

End of this chapter guys hope u enjoyed this chapter...

Word count:443