make your mark

George flew off to his room to get ready after Dream announced to him that they were going to get back at those newly claimed killers from messing around in Dream's territory. When George finished getting ready he flung his door open to try and find Dream. Lucky for him, he was right about to knock on his door. In his left hand was the sniper he previously used. Without saying a word he handed George the sniper and nodded. All that George could respond with was a huge grin and a nod back giving gratitude. 

He had his blade on the inside of his jacket and the sniper was being carried in his hand since it was too big to be strapped along his waist or back. Dream had an assault rifle attached to the strap on his back with some ammo magazines on the strap going around his waste along with some smoke bombs and other little things. 

After the both of them were fully ready to go they hopped into Dream's car and drove to the outskirts of the city. George didn't want to make anything harder on Dream so he didn't say anything nor try to do something that Dream wouldn't like. The two of them then climbed up a side ladder so they were on the roofs. Next thing George knew, he was jumping from roof to roof making sure to keep up with Dream. Eventually they stopped on the top of this abandoned brick building. It wasn't on bad condition but you could tell there was no sign of people. There weren't even windows. Just the brick outline and open space where the windows should be. Dream made sure George stayed low. Originally George didn't know why but once they were seated he realized it was because there was a very busy apart complex across the road. 

After looking around a bit, Dream located what he was looking for. It was a black line. A zip line, that was going from the room of this building to the entrance of a room all the way on the other building. There is no doubt Dream hasn't been here. Hell, he's probably made some of his murders here. 

Now is where Dream started talking. "Alright George here's what's going to happen. There's a victim over there who has his window open. I want you to grab the sniper and shoot him dead. From there we are going to zipline over to that entrance and then drop down to his room and you can make your mark where you choose."

George nodded because he was actually processing everything Dream was saying. Not one word skipped past his mind. But George did what Dream said. 

He grabbed the sniper and lined it up with the victim. He seemed to be sitting at a table reading a book while eating his meal. Although George's aim had already been proven to be top notch it was a bonus that his target was still. So he took the opportunity and shot. Lucky for them, and for everyone, the bullets are silent. 

As predicted the bullet hit the target dead on, killing him instantly. Following the instructions, the two men grabbed towels and used that to hold onto, and zip lined over to the deserted room. From there they dropped out the window, keeping their hands on the windowsill and made sure their feet could be in the new destination before letting go. 

There the body was, dead on the floor. Dream looked at George and posted to the victim telling him it was time. So George pulled out his knife and grabbed the forearm of the body before carving in "404."

As George was doing that, Dream put on gloves so his fingerprints weren't detected and wandered through the cupboards to find some post-it notes and a pen. After finding them he decided to write a little note. 

The note read:

 "Hello police, FBI, or whoever is reading this as you find this dead body. I hope this finds you well but I would like to inform you in your recent report on the news. These 2 new killers you claim are working with me are not. By no means would I want to work with amateurs like them. However, I do have an apprentice of my own. They go by 404 so you can have some fun with them too since we will be working together. Those other self proclaimed killers have no idea what they're messing with. 

Cheers, 

Dream and 404 "