The arrival

Okay so this is my first ever Kakegurui Story so It could be a little rusty at first . enjoy!
_______________________________________

It was the first day at Hyakkaou-Privat academy, as Yami got transfered there from her previous school, even tho it was in the middle of November. She had to change schools due to an important message she got from her family. She got herself a small apartment near the school as she arrived late in the evening. After she was done unpacking and decorating her room, her doorbell rang. As she opened it, she saw a package on the floor, which must have been her new school uniform. She got it in and opened it to find an white shirt with an red blazer and an Grey skirt. Yami folded the clothes neatly and put them onto her shelf for the next day. She soon fell asleep, looking forward to the new school.

*the next day*

The alarm clock next to her bed woke her up with an annoying ringing. She groaned as she turned it off and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She then went to make herself get ready for school as she put on the uniform.

'It does seem a little to small for me. It's very tight around my chest area. I'll have to order a new one' she groaned as she left the apartment walking to school. As she arrived at the school she quickly got stares from the other students as they started to whisper things such as
'she's cute', 'I hope she is still single', ' I'm going to make her mine' 'can she even gamble'. She ignored the whispers and went to look for her Classroom. After half an hour of searching she finally found it as she opened the door, which the teacher noticed.

"Oh she's already here! Alright class. Like I already said you will get a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself."

After the teacher finished their sentence, Yami walked inside. The students looked at her for a couple of seconds and she could have sworn that she saw a few guys and girls blushing, but she couldn't care less as she did not intend to have a love interest yet. The students Looked at her As Yami then spoke up as her voice echoed through the room.

"Hello, my name is Yami I am 19 Years old. Its nice to meet you all."

The teacher nodded satisfied as she then Started to to speak again.

"Alright. Please go take a seat. There should still be a seat open for you. Please go look."

Yami nodded as she then walked over to the empty seats. She sat down next to the window but soon noticed the stare of a girl with blonde hair in two ponytails. She didn't think much of it and just shrugged it off as then the girl, who sat next to her looked over to her. The black haired girl then started to speak:

"Hello! My name is Yumeko nice to meet you. Yami am I right?"

She asked in an soft voice as she smiled, but as Yami was about to answer the bell rang as the class started. Meanwhile a girl named Sayaka was walking down the hall doing random tasks that the president has assigned to her to do through out the day. She started spacing out counting all the things that she had left to do before lunch.

"Oh right I have to pick up that new student so the president can gather information"

She starts walking towards flower class 1-2, as she reaches the door she softly knocks and awaits the teacher to answer. After a while the Teacher Opened the door only to greet the girl.

"Oh hello miss Igarashi. Do you need anything?"

"Ah yes"

She then started to look around for the new student.

"I'm here to pick up a student by the name of yami, is she currently here?"

She asked as she waited for the teachers response.

"Ah yes, she just came in a few minutes ago. Yami, could you please come for a second?"

As Yami heard her name she quickly stood up walking to the teacher and the Purple haired girl

"Hello. Do you need anything? I heard my name being called."

Sayaka smiled at the teacher as she then looked at Yami

"Hi there, My name is Igarashi Sayaka, I'm here to take you the president"

Yami looked at the girl confused as she then heard a quiet grumble from the blonde haired girl again as she ignored it.

"Oh okay then! Let's go."

She said as she then grabbed Sayaka by her hand gently dragging her outside of the classroom.

Sayaka gently blushes at the sudden actions but ignores it guiding yami to the presidents office

"We should be there soon"

"Alright!~ Lead the way and I'll follow you"

Sayaka soon started to blush harder as she gulped and continued to walk till they are both in front of the office.

"here is the office she is waiting for you inside."

"Thank you, Igarashi-san~"

As she then winked at Sayaka before entering the office looking around as she then spotted a girl with platinum hair braided in an unusual way standing near a big fish tank. She continues staring at the fish before finally turning her attention to yami. She smirks and points to a chair.

"Sit down and let's have a chat shall we"

_______________________________________

Alright that was the first chapter! There will be more Informations about Yami later in the story. Have a good day/evening/night!