28.

"Gulf Lets go home now.. he is not thinking straight..." Mild pulled Gulf...tears were continuously flowing off....

"M...mild he..."

"Shh...lets go home first"

Mild and champ drove Gulf back home.

The moment he entered the house, whole family was sitting in hall...

"Gulf...what happened"  His mother ran to hold him...seeing his son in this condition the whole family was in shock..

"M....Mom he...he left me" He was crying hard holding his mother..

The three of them were confused..."Who son?" His father took him in his arms .

"M...mew...dad...he broke..up with me" they were shook up completely, confused...

many questions were coming to their mind... the three looked up to Mild and champ asking for answers.

"Uncle...can we take him to his room first?" Champ asked softly. He just nodded.

Champ Mild took him to the room. His mom brought water for him...

"Gulf...Please calm down. Your parents are getting worried" Mild was trying his best

He cooled himself bit...he was literally shivering because of crying so much.

Tul went and sat beside him holding him "Nong...tell us what happened" he was patting his head.

"Phi..Mew....he broke up with me.."he hugged tightly and started crying

"Shh...baby...dont cry...why did he break up?" Tul asked. His dad and mom also sat holding his hand.

"Champ..he is so lucky...look at his family..such supportive ones" Mild said slowly to champ

"Yeah I can see that...but I dint get it what happened to Mew suddenly" He asked softly so that they couldnt listen.

"I too dont know..we need to contact Saint. he might find out"

"Lets go back then" Champ said

"No wait. I want Gulf to calm down properly. once he will tell his family then we can leave"

Champ just nodded his head in agreement

Gulf was calmed now. he was sobbing lightly. 

"Gulf...now tell us exactly..." His dad said

"Dad...Mew...he is my boyfriend. We..have been dating few months. We both really love each other...today it was his birthday...I even did part time job to earn my own money so that I can gift him. but when I went to meet him...he asked me to breakup...he...he said I hurt him...Im not worth his love..." he was crying slowly. Tul hugged him gently

"son...why did he break up...tell me truth...have you done something? why did he said this?" His father asked again

"Dad...I agree...I was very bad before...but he...he changed me dad...for his love, I changed myself...I gave my best to love him."

"Then...why did he?" Tul asked

"I dont know phi..." he was in tears

"Shh...dont cry baby" His mother hugged him

Mild champ felt they should leave the family alone. They looked at Tul, asking for permission. he just nodded.

they went outside the room, Tul and his dad also came out with them.

"Mild champ...you knew all this?" his dad asked

"Yes uncle. Please dont be angry with Gulf" Mild said in pleading voice. He was worried for Gulf.

"Mild..dont worry. Im not angry. But tell me who is Mew? And what happened suddenly?"

"Yes Mild. Why is he so much broken?" Tul added

"Phi, Uncle....Mew Gulf met on dating app...he is working man but really simple decent person I have ever seen. He really changed Gulf alot. Even Gulf worked so hard to earn for him. But we dont know suddenly what happened..."

"Yes uncle..We also have no idea why did Mew break up. Because Gulf had changed his behavior." Champ added.

"We can see that." His dad said.
Since last 1month Gulf would talk properly with his family. He dint even back answered them.

"Uncle ..we have to go now. We need to find out the reason" Mild said

"Mild...take my number. Contact me as soon as you know anything" Tul said and shared his number.

"We shall take your leave. Please take care of Gulf. He is really hurt" Champ said.

"We will...He is really lucky to have you both as friends" His dad said.

They both went back to Mew's home.

Gulf mother was their with him all the time. He had slept but  was still sobbing in his dreaming and taking Mew's name.

"He slept?" his dad entered the room .

"Yes. He is broken completely" his mother said

"Mom dad please dont be disappointed with him." Tul requested. He dint know what they thinking about Gulf liking boys.

"Tul...he is our own son. We will never be disappointed with him. He has right to love anyone" His mother said

"Yes. And whoever this Mew is, trust me just by seeing the change in Gulf and this love for him, I can say they both love each other and Mew is really nice guy" His dad said.

"I too agree dad. Because Gulf has changed so much for him. But I really want to know what happened. they should clear the misunderstanding."

"Lets hope for best"

Mild champ reached Mew's house. They met Saint Zee outside.

"Did Mew tell anything?" Champ asked.

"Yes. He said he saw Gulf flirting with a guy in cafe three days back" Zee answered

"Wait. Three days back? The day he called me to ask about Gulf"

"I guess. He went to surprise Gulf that day"

"Shit..I only told Mew about Gulf going to cafe" Mild said.

"What do you mean Mild?" Saint queried.

"Actually Gulf had been doing part time job in cafe since last 1month just so that he can gift Mew from his own earned money" Champ said

"Yes. He was really working hard. He was so excited " Mild added.

"Wait that means..."

"This is all misunderstanding" Saint said

"what should we do now?"

"We need to tell Mew truth. So that he can realise his mistake" Saint said.

"True. We should tell him now" champ said

"No. Let him sleep and get sober first. We will talk to him in morning" Saint suggested.

"Done. We should go back home now."

"Okay. I saint and Max are staying here tonight"

"Okay let us know tomorrow" Mild said.

They both went back.
.
.
.
.
-$-