Characters Background

Name: Yoshiro TsushimaAge: 15 years oldBackground: An orphan who had a high affinity in dark magic

Age: 15 years old
Background: An orphan who had a high affinity in dark magic. Because of his magic ability, people tends to look at her with disdain. One day, he was kidnapped by a slave trader. However, he tried to fight them but lost miserably. Thankfully, the knights of the kingdom arrived to arrest the kidnappers. The commander of the Royal Knights, Commander Tsushima saw Yoshiko's abilities and offer him to be trained under him from now on. Yoshiko didn't trust the man at first but as the time goes by, he slowly opened his heart as the commander treated him like his own son.

 Yoshiko didn't trust the man at first but as the time goes by, he slowly opened his heart as the commander treated him like his own son

Name: Dia Kurosawa
Age: 17 years old
Background: The first princess of the Uranohoshi Kingdom and the future empress. She's engaged to the fourth Prince of the Ohara Kingdom, the kingdom from the north. She's a diligent and she tends to push herself for the kingdom. Because of this, her carefree fiancee, Mario, always jokes around her. Dia find it irritating and wished to cancel the engagement.

Name: Riko KurosawaAge: 16 years oldBackground:  The second princess of the Uranohoshi Kingdom

Name: Riko Kurosawa
Age: 16 years old
Background:  The second princess of the Uranohoshi Kingdom. She's engaged to the first son of the Watanabe dukedom. She's a kind hearted girl and had an inferior complex towards her siblings. She looks up to Dia because of her overwhelming confidence and capability to rule the kingdom. She's also envious of her litter sister, Ruby, because of her understanding and helpful nature towards the people. Because of this inferiority, Riko tried to avoid attention as she looks at herself as a disgrace in the Royal family.