Punishment

"This punishment won't be as fun as before princess" he smirked yanking my hair and shoving me on the bed, "you'll obey me like the pathetic slut you are" he ripped open my white shirt revealing my black lace bra, he stood up and went to his wardrobe bringing a bunch of metals and shiny object, he picked some weird leather handcuffs letting the other objects crash on the floor, I jumped from the sound they made as he came closer to me and turned me around, he pressed his knees between my thighs on my pussy as he leaned closer, he grabbed both my arms back and handcuffed me.

what are you doing" he spanked me as soon as the words left my mouth, "did I fucking allow you to speak slut?" he pulled my hair back as I shook my head, "then don't open your pretty mouth unless I say so" he yanked me away as he turned me over and tired the handcuffs to a metal O shaped on the head of the bed, he got a pocket knife and trailed it over my body, I held my breath scared the knife would cut me,
"Open your legs bitch" I opened them as he trailed his knife over my inner thigh which was slightly swollen from Draco's bites," so you let him mark you huh? You let him mark you like a slut, you are the only mine do you understand" he pocked his knife deeper in my skin, "yes I understand daddy" I whimpered, "good, because I'll have to mark you with something more visible, maybe even permanent" he chuckled as he carved on the skin of my inner thigh, I whimpered louder from the pain as I felt they blood drop from my skin, "what does that hurt?" He pouted, I nodded, "aww, that should teach you next time not to behave like a slut" he licked the blood from the carving as he slapped making me flinch in pain.

A couple of tears fell on my cheek as I cried, "oh do you want to go? Too bad I am not done with you yet" he turned me over making me lie on my stomach as he raised my butt in the air, he got a leather collar with a chain and placed it on my throat, "I am not a dog" I protested, "You act like a bitch, I treat you like one" he spanked me while pulling the collar toward him making me choke, "now I am going to fuck you till ai get bored of you" I nodded as he spanked me one more time and shoved himself inside of me, he went deeper as he gripped the choker and my hair, "so tight for me" he said between thrusts as he went harder, I was a moaning mess beneath him as he went faster with more roughness, "that will teach you that you are mine, only mine, I own you, SAY IT" he yelled, "I am only yours, you can do anything to me, you own me"

A/n this is just for fun no guy owns you.

"Good girl, maybe I should reward you later" he huffed, I felt my walls tighten around him and feeling uneasy and uncomfortable "daddy I have to cum" I moaned,
"Cum slut, I want you to cum all over my dick" he thrust faster and sloppier as his orgasm felt close, his release inside of me confirmed it as I came with him, the warm liquid inside of me felt so comforting until he pulled his dick out of me leaving me missing his warmth.

He took me out of the collar and toys but I couldn't move, my whole body was shaking to the core, "are you okay? Did I go too rough" he asked caressing my skin moving me around to lie down and rest, "no no I am just tired" I huffed as he carried me bridal style out if bed, "where are we going?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck, "a warm bath would help, don't you think?" I looked at him confused as he smiled warmly and kissed my forehead, "you are acting weird" I chuckled,
"Why are you saying that?" He asked confused.
"You are not the same Lorenzo that left me crawling naked this morning" I chuckled.
"I won't let you rot in your cum I am not a monster" he laughed kissing my face as he put me in the bathtub, he was about to leave but I held his wrist, "an acquaintance could also help don't you think?" I giggled, "make some room for me then" I slid further leaving space for him to sit behind me, "don't you ever do something like that again" he placed his palm on my throat gently throwing my head on his bare chest, "sorry" he kissed my ear and trailed some more kisses on different parts on my skin, it was new, the feeling I never experienced before, it was caring, I mean yes I was dating Draco but we were kids back then, and it wasn't a longterm thing.

"What are you doing" I breathed, "I didn't kiss you before, but I want to now" his lips tingled my skin as he massages my legs, "we have to get dressed, I have to tutor you, and then we have to talk to your brother on the whole detention thing, we have the date this weekend" Lorenzo whispered, "mhm you are right but next time don't mention any of my brother's when we are naked please" I snickered.

"Belle are you here?" I heard Mattheo's voice in my room.

"I don't think I have to bring them up anymore because they are here," Lorenzo said sarcastically.

"I am taking a bath" I yelled.

"I need to talk to you about Lorenzo" cover yourself I am coming in".

"NO MATTHEO"

A/n vote ly!