The night is still young

Belle's pov

My body was drenched with water as I couldn't make up where the sweat was coming from, either it was the fire or our sex session, either way, we were half baked in the middle of the forbidden forest.

I looked around to see the dim light reflecting from the moon on him, his jawline was defined as the light contoured it giving you the perfect view of his face, his collar bones were hard, his biceps flexing as he climbed the tree above as his abs were shifting making him a snack in my eyes, I wanted to have him all for myself.

Have control of him. I thought.

"Are you coming up here" he laid on the tree branch that was nearly secured for him, his package's outline was visible to me even tho the lighting was nearly existent, it was perfectly shaped in his tight black boxers, it would be nice to take them off one more.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse he slid down a little more, his hand on his thighs as he fixed his boxers making his bulge more visible, he wasn't paying attention to me, he was on his phone searching for more dumb shit on his list.

But somehow I couldn't get my eyes off of him, I felt my mouth water as a drool nearly fell from my pressed lips, between my legs throbbing as my body ached from the fire I felt on the inside, wishing I was still under him in that train, I wanted more, even tho my legs were still aching from before I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

"Can you come down here a second?" I locked my arms behind my back looking at him with my chin straight but my eyes fixed at him above, looking just as innocent as he would want to bend me down, but it was only a trap.

He doesn't know what is coming for him.

He looked at me hungrily eyeing me up and down slowly, his eyes already fucking me as he violated every inch of my body with his brown eyes, I bit my lips gently, not too much so he wouldn't think I am down that bad.

I wanted him begging for more, not the other way around.

"Please, daddy?" I asked this time he jumped from the branch landing on his knees.

"What did you just say, princess?" He teased as he stalked towards me as I stepped back each time he came closer to me, I finally hit the stone behind me, it's smooth cold feeling gave me shivers, he set his hand above my head on the stone and the other between my hip and my waist barely touching my ass as he pressed my further into the stone with his warm body.

I gulped acting nervous, he had to think I was scared so it would work, just like before.

"I asked a question" I didn't answer.
"Maybe I should punish you" he trailed his hand between my thighs making me throb even more, I was holding my breath, not faking it I was throbbing, I couldn't feel anything but the absence of him between my legs, I needed him.

"Maybe I should punish you" I smirked turning him over as I was holding him back, pressing him with my entire body to the stone as his expressions changed, confused but clearly aware of what I am doing.

"You have been scaring me daddy and I don't like it" I pouted caressing his chest with my hand, leaning into his neck just below his earlobe as I breathed on his skin, I knew how it made him feel and I knew he liked it, I pressed my hand behind the back of his neck as I leaned in leaving a kiss below his ears.

"Maybe I should punish you," I trailed more kisses going to his jawline and lips, "show you what you would miss if you keep acting like this".

My lips hovered above his pink shiny lips, I fought with every muscle of my body to not kiss him, "how would you punish me?" He scoffed looking in disbelief, how could I possibly punish him?

I brushed my lips to his as he came closer to kiss me but I pulled back making him come more towards me, I gripped his throat, choking him, pushing him back to the stone as I leaned back to his lips, "you'll have to beg me, I know you don't like how your dick remains untouched when you are hard, it's begging for my tongue, isn't it?" I palmed him, moving up and down slowly, stroking him as his head fell back, the groans coming out of his mouth only encouraged me, he wanted more.

And only he would get it if he begged.

"Beg or I will stop" I breathed in his ear, stroking his hard cock faster as his groans got louder and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He enjoyed me being in control, he loved it.

But his sadistic side was bigger than mine, and I also loved it. I wasn't a dom at the end of the day.

"Beg for me, daddy! BEG" I yelled slowing down, his ego was bigger than his cock (which was massive), he couldn't get himself to beg for it. Oh but little did he know he'll.

I got on my knees and kissed his clothed throbbing cock, he got harder and I started to tease, not giving him what he wanted. I trailed my finger drawing shapes on his bulge, the lines my finger drew gave him pleasure but not the pleasure he desired, he wanted more, he couldn't get enough.

He held my jaw tightly making me look him straight in the eye, his hands burning on my face as I whimpered like a little puppy.

"I am done with your shit, I am not begging for a slut like you, so you better suck my cock right now and suck it good, before you regret it"

I gulped and I finally knew I got what I wanted, he would never beg, I knew it, but he would fuck me mercilessly after what I did.

The night is still young.

A/n enough smuts, I'll let you imagine this one.
Next chapter is the smut.