Chapter 33

Proofreader: Jesse

The next evening Wu Han Ying had late night classes, so on his way back he bought a sandwich for dinner, when he finally got back to the dormitory it was already past 9:30.

The moment he entered the room, he could clearly hear his three roommates laughing "ha ha" loudly, it was as if they wanted the people from downstairs to hear them as well.

"What are you howling for?" Wu Han Ying casually asked as he closed the door.

"This prick, you dare to come back?!" Jiang Tan directed at him, "What did you do behind our backs last night?"

Wu Han Ying felt his guilty conscience jump at the words "last night", but he still said calmly, "What?"

The roommate sitting next to him burst out laughing in jubilation while Jiang Tan dragged him over to sit in front of his laptop. Wu Han Ying was not able to say anything before he saw a notified message from the game system on the screen; he was so shocked he turned to stone...

The game system is also a busy body!

Wu Han Ying really wanted to cry his eyes out. When a player gets married in the game, the system sends out the news to all the player's friends, so that they can congratulate the player. Why didn't he think of this...

Jiang Tan laughed and teased the other for a long time; he kept saying that it was so sneaky of Xiao Wu, secretly getting married. Since he did it that way, the brothers did not get a chance to send him congratulatory gifts. They made the decision that tonight they would log in to give him wedding gifts such as pet attack skill books and all kinds of gems; he can have whatever he wants.

Wu Han Ying was teased for a long time before he finally sat down in front of his laptop and turned it on. He felt somewhat disturbed at the turn of events, so he wanted to log in as Xiao Wu to see how things were going.

It would have been better had he not logged in at all. Private messages were stumbling all over his inbox. What made him even more tongue tied was...hopping right next to the pink dressed little girl was a shiny rare Mandarin duck!!

Needless to say, Love You 59 Seconds must have traded it over...

{Guild}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: Sao Zi, you're here!!!

{Guild}[Xiang Zuo Kan]: You're really here

{Guild}[Feng-er Sha-er Wo Tu]: Sao Zi, confess now

{Guild}[Qian Qian Junzi]: Lao Da, you're not being honest

{Guild}[Xiao Xiao Xiao~]: Not honest at all!!

{Guild}[Wo Ben Chun Jie]: Yup

{Whisper}[Love You 59 Seconds] said to you: Online?

{Whisper}you said to [Love You 59 Seconds]: ...yeah

{Whisper}[Love You 59 Seconds] said to you: Want to continue Bang Bang Tang quest?

{Whisper}you said to [Love You 59 Seconds]: No!!

Wu Han Ying gritted his teeth and didn't even try to reply to one private message, honestly what type of a reply should he write anyway.