Tarot Troubles (Natsume x Kasumi)

plot: popipa are coming tot eh store andt hey are at teh fair and they find the taroy reasding station and they dare kasumi to get her tsaeot reasd.

Theyrtr ewalking in and Arissa is bored "This fair uis fun anf all but iim kinda bored rn<" Arisa-chan sees a magical lookign trnt and points at while smirking "I dare Kasumi to go to that dumb tenpt, I dony belibe in magic anf stuff its ugly," 

Kasumi giggles anf says "It looka all shinmy, itll be fun," She walks inton the  tent anf Natsume glides down form the heavens flamboyantrlyt "Greetings KATHERINE! I predicged you would arive fot your readING," he fades out of existcene and appeasder in a clowd infront of Kasumi.

"whos Katherinse???? I'm Kaasume-chan!! And whats a taroi can uou eat it?" Natsume aggressivelyg sighs and yells "No youre an Ugyi idiot, theyre for predictions, tell wm what yoy want to see,"

Kaasumio thinlks hardky "I wsan to meet my soild maye, Arisda says that love is dum b ut Ilove popupa!" Natsume starts playing msuic to get in the mood.

"Okay now its tiem to read your soulmahye," Natsume taked ouyt his tarot card deck and shuffleds them as if he had beden shuffling foir thousands og years. Suddenfly a vard flught out at high speed, scraching Ksaumi's cheek. She picked uo tjhe card and it has tjhe words DEATH on it. "Omg, I love death!" Kasumoi exclaimed "What thw hell you WeirDO!!" Natsime is sock anf tiref of the weird girl but contieneus anyweays. kASUMI Grabs the card deck ftom Natsume and starets fliningh the carrfds aroeund. 

"What uis wroong with you I hate you!!1!1!," Natsume ecxclaimed tryibf to grab his cards back. Kasumi finds the start carf and Runs out with it, NAtsume was very angrun and decided to forget abot thr situstion,

The end