Chapter 8: Kjerag part 2

A/N: Dead author ? Nah... I was just writing that 20K words chapter. Get yourself some pop corn that shit's long.

-------------

Sebastian: ... Where the hell am I?!

The giant exclaimed in an almost deserted street. After cursing himself for not listening to Amiya's advice. After he fell asleep in the osprey he had woken up but with no one around, even the pilot had left. He decided to go looking for them, but here he was 15 minutes later, completely lost in a city he didn't know. As the snow began to fall with more and more intensity and the sun would be down any hour. The town he was in was beautiful, the buildings looked rather old made of wood and brick with none of them being more than three stories high. The city was at the foot of a gigantic mountain with a snowy tip and thanks to his above-average view Sebastian could see the huge stone temple at the top of the mountain as well as the path that led to it. He started to think about how to get out of this bad situation and then he closed his rain coat to be sure that no one would see his weapons, even if he had a permit, then he swept the street with his eyes looking for someone before stopping on a young woman a few meters away from him who was walking in the streets, she had long silver hair that reached her lower back, she also wore an elegant white dress and a large black cape as well as a blue tiara on her head. But the most striking thing was the huge tail and the ears of snow leopard that the young woman had. And inwardly he knew that what had appealed to him was especially the tail that he already wanted to caress, but to avoid attracting the police he decided to do without it for this time. He approached the young woman who looked nervous, but it wasn't Sebastian's fault because she hadn't seen him yet.

Sebastian: Excuse me Miss?

The young woman was startled and turned around immediately, intimidated, she took a step backwards and let out a slight sound of surprise. Sebastian could have sworn he was going to give the poor feline a heart attack as she was so nervous and felt threatened seeing her leopard tail stiffen but he couldn't blame her he knew his intimidating stature more than anyone else. He took a step back and apologized and after a few seconds the young woman regained her composure even though she was hiding her beautiful face behind her leopard tail.

????????: Forgive me for my rudeness sir, I didn't see you...

Sebastian: Please, it was me who surprised you, you don't have to apologize.

The young woman was surprised not to be recognized in her native land, but at the same time was satisfied that the person she had just met did not immediately kneel down when seeing her, something she had learned to curse after the years.

????????: You can call me Pramanix...

Sebastian: Pramanix? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady

Sebastian: Pramanix? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. As for me you can call me Sebastian.

A simple smile and a compliment was all that was needed for the feline to start blushing intensely and to hide her face even more behind her leopard tail biting lightly on it because of her nervousness she could even notice that her interlocutor was a very charming man feeling her heart miss a beat as she looked at his face.