J Sin

Being friends wasn't hard. It never is. Anyone would appreciate when someone random reaches out to be a friend. It's what comes after that hurts. A slow realisation that you can never make it. The realisation that the peak of the mountain really is too high for mere humans. But that feeling alone is what made the kid strive so hard to climb. After all, if she was at the top, then that would make here something superior to human, an angel if you could call it. Such is the unwavering spirit of Humanity, one that would willingly trek through the untrekkable in order to claim the treasure on the other side.

What was truly remarkable this time around, was not the woman, nor the kid's determination. But rather the fact that this time, he did not have a proper destination. And without a proper destination, one tends to travel to wherever the flow of the water takes them. Fortunately for the kid, he landed in a majestic paradise of eternal joy. To him, this was something he had never felt before. As it should have. This was the first time that he had done something solely himself that caused happiness in his life. Something that was truly his own creation, and not given to him by those above. 

J Sin, he called her. She hated the name, but it stuck, as all unnecessary things do. But what could he do. Just speaking to her was like a sin to him, that's how wonderful she seemed to the kid. On a normal day, a princess would never speak to a slave after all. But, as all good things do, it had to come to an end. 

Nothing ever lasts