High School

I am just ignoring the Flash canon timeline

June 25, 2021

Brooke's POV

After Mom got the call from Barry Allen aka the flash, we went to pick up Felicity and her kids, team flash also needed her help to find the meta, we get on the waverider it would be faster considering that Central City is extremely far away from Star City.

We fly to Central City and Mom parks the waverider outside of the Star City labs, I read some things about team flash, back when I was doing my research of the legends, Iris West and Barry Allen have a young daughter her name is Nora and is one year old, Cisco is the brain he knows everything about metas and is a great hacker, Caitlin is the doctor and Killer Frost can kill you in a second.

I am with William in my room that is on the waverider, Mia is sitting between us.

"How is Barry Allen's personality?" I ask.

"He is really sweet, goofy, nice, polite but also brave, he has a great personality" William explains and I nod "Cisco is really smart, Caitlin is really sweet, Iris is brave, and Killer Frost still scares me"  He confesses and I smile.

"Thank you for the info Will," I say and he smiles.

"Now we are going to talk about the important matter, how is it going with Lucas?" He asks with his devilish smirk.

I roll my eyes "It is going great William, We went to the skate park yesterday, I thought him how to skate and he showed me how to hit perfectly the ball with the bat, okay I talked about my boyfriend how is it going with yours?"

"Everything is great with Jack, but he is going to another High School on the other side of the city so we are doing"

We talk for a few minutes until Gideon says through the speakers we arrived then we park outside of S.T.A.R Labs. We get off the Waverider and enter S.T.A.R Labs.

As we walk to the Star Lab's cortex I hear some noises voices talking to each other, the only one I recognize at the moment is Barry Allen's.

"Sara, she has a daughter so please behave and do not bomb her with questions, I think she is best friends with William Queen"  I hear someone saying.

When we get to the cortex I see all team flash walking or sitting, they all turn their heads and look at me, Barry Allen steps forward.

"Sara nice to see you, and thank you so much for helping us," Barry says hugging Mom, when they break the hug he turns around and looks at me "And you must be Brooke a pleasure to meet you," He tells me extending his hand.

"A pleasure to meet you too" I reply kindly.

Then he introduces me to all team flash I already knew all of them from the books but it was cooler to finally see them in person, my favorite is Caitlin she is really nice and sweet, Cisco is also cool he showed me all the tech and gadgets that he has.

After both teams catch up Barry told us about the problem that they have been facing it was a meta almost as strong as supergirl he had broken into multiple banks, houses, and labs but also threaten to kidnap people and sell them, it would have been an easy mission for team flash counting that they also have superpowers the problem was that the meta could teleport before they could catch them.

They also suspect that he had a partner but they weren't in the fights, all the parents agree that it would be safer for us to stay in the Waverider while they fight the meta in the city, so William and I ended up babysitting Mia and Nora.

....

William and I are sitting in my room in the Waverider with Mia and Nora on the floor playing with some toys. Milo is at the door barking and grunting, I just ignore him he could be barking at the sound of the engine or the TV that was playing.