14- Moving day

--------------Time skip--------------

It had been two weeks since George agreed to move in with Dream, Sapnap and Karl and it was finally moving day. Over the last few weeks he had been packing non stop and moving things into the apartment. He still had a few things to pack but he could do that while he was living there.

Although he had been around a lot lately because of all the unboxing, he felt a different sort of feeling as he slotted his keys into the door instead of having to ring the bell. It had only been a fortnight but it felt like months.

"George!" Dream yelled excitedly from the living room. George heard quick footsteps running towards him before Dream emerged from the living room and hugged him.

"Ow you're squishing me!"

"I can't help it. You're earlier than I thought you'd be!"

The pair headed over to George's small bedroom that was barely decorated yet. It had a double bed in the corner that took up most of the room, a desk with his pc and a small closet. Despite its size, George loved it. He ran up to his bed and flopped down.

Dream laughed at the man. He loved George's mood when he got excited like this. He was like a child when they get given an ice cream. George could make even the simplest thing look exciting.

Dream chuckled and flopped down beside George on the bed.

"So as a welcome to your new home, I think we should have a celebration. What do you think?" Dream suggested, stopping George from giggling with excitement.

"What sort?"

"We could go to the movies or something like that?" Dream was worried with how George was going to react. He was going to suggest going out to dinner but he didn't want it to seem like a date. Although it hurt, he realised that George didn't seem to want that. Whenever it seemed like they were flirting or simply got too close, George would find some excuse to leave.

"The cinema does sound-"

George was cut off by Sapnap "Or we could go to a party!"

"Sapnap, were you eaves dropping again?" Dream sighed making George laugh. They sat up to look at Sapnap.

"That isn't relevant in this conversation. My friends Wilbur, Philza, Niki and Techno are having a house party tonight and they want me to bring as many people along as I want. You guys have to come!"

Dream and George looked at each other. On any other day they would have declined but today was special. George nodded at Dream who then looked at Sapnap and smiled.

"Fine, we'll come. But I don't want to be the designated driver."

"We can get an uber just in case. We'll leave in half an our so start getting ready!" Sapnap beamed from ear to ear and ran off to tell his boyfriends the news.

Dream left to get changed. He wore a green hoodie with ripped, skinny-ish, black jeans and some white converse.

George got changed into some dark grey jeans, a blue sweater with a collar layered underneath. (I'm bad at explaining outfits but it's basically a white button up shirt. He has a sweater on top which means you can only see the collar of the shirt) Then he dug in some boxes left for him to unpack and found some red, high ankle converse shoes.

--------------Time skip--------------

The five men looked out the window of the uber at the big house. It was only 9:30pm but there were already people blackout drunk outside. They each got out and walked through the open front door. Karl and Sapnap instantly went off somewhere which just left Dream and George awkwardly standing there.

"Want to go and get a drink?" Dream suggested. But George couldn't hear him because they were standing right next to the speaker which was blasting out music.

Dream leaned closer to George's ear. George felt his breath on his face as he repeated the question.

"Oh yeah sure!"

They looked around for the kitchen, looking in every room they came across until they finally found it.

Let the drinking commence!

~700 words exactly~

Next chapter is going to have so much drama so stay tuned!

Ty for voting! There are some people who consistently vote and comment so don't think I don't notice

Emoji for today: 🧫

-єѕмє