MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Jungkook's pov .

It had been roughly one week since Kim Seokjin the son of Kim sunghoon started living with him and tae .

When the incident with Seokjin happened he was livid with anger because jimin argued with him and tae and took the side of that Kim seok Jin without really listening to his side of the story . He quickly assumed that he was bullying the first year for no apparent reason .

He was really disappointed in jimin at that time because jimin was his friend for like fifteen years and he knew that jungkook could never bully people without any reason, being bullied himself in middle school.

On the other hand tae , his boyfriend also didn't know why he was being so harsh towards Jin but atleast he asked about the reason and didn't immediately jumped to a conclusion like jimin , which was why he was so upset with Jimin . He didn't expect Jimin to think like that . Jimin was his friend since they kids .

He never actually told the reason to tae because it was related to his dark past which brought back sad memories which he didn't wanna relive that time .

He absolutely hated Kim sunghoon , the man who shattered his lovely family , the monster who who came like a thunderstorm in their lives and its passage brought only ruins nothing else . He took all his happiness along with his father .

Jungkook's father Jeon Jungmin worked for Kim corporation since he was very young . He considered the company as his family and worked very hard for its success. He was a hard-working man with lovely and charming personality who no one could hate . He was the literal sunshine in front of people always smiling and making other people laugh with him . He got married with a beautiful girl when he turned 25 and had a son two years after his marriage. He adored his family especially his little son whom he spoiled to no end . To 5 year old jungkook his father was the coolest superhero one could ever have. He loved his dad and mom a lot but he was a little biased towards his father because where mother was a little strict his father used to bend to all his demands . It wasn't that jungkook was bratty by any means, it was just that his father was not able to resist the power of adorable puppy eyes which his mother had mastered . They were happy and content with their lives.

But when grandpa kim stepped down from his position of CEO and kim sunghoon took that position nobody knew that he was such an evil man behind that smiling face . He worked well so nobody suspected that what he was doing behind closed doors . He was doing all sorts of illegal businesses because he wanted to the richest man in the world and that also fast . But illegal things come with consequences and this time the consequences fell upon not the person who was behind all this but on an innocent person who could never even dream about doing all that stuff.

Kim sunghoon had gotten into the business of human trafficking recently . He used to deliver young omega females to sold on auction but this time their truck was seized by the police and in order to save him he threw the blame on Jeon Jungmin who worked as his secretary.

When Jungmin was arrested for this he was shocked . For a person who never even broke a traffic rule ever in his life he was suddenly arrested for human trafficking .The police tortured him , did all kinds of brutal , barbaric methods on him to make him confess . He never confessed and the police had to release him because they didn't get any solid evidence to charge him in the court . He came back home but the the tortures that the police performed on him broke him mentally and the media constantly blaming hum and calling him a criminal which should ne behind bars didn't help either. He was a strong alpha but recent events in his life led him to severe depression .

There is a saying that you can live without anything but not pride . His family was suffering because of him and that broke his pride as an alpha . His wolf got lost because he thought he failed as the alpha of his family . They were struggling financially because he couldn't earn and his wife's earnings were not enough to run the household as well as his treatment. He felt like a failure and waste of space in his own house .