Chapter-7

Jin's pov

Jin woke up feeling groggy and disoriented. But he was shocked when he found his roommate hovering over him worriedly. He shot up straight from his laying position but a sharp pain ran through his spine making him whimper.

''Hey, are you ok'', Taehyung asked worriedly. 

Watching Taehyung so close to himself was something Jin never imagined to happen right after waking up. He forgot how to use his mouth and answer what the former was asking. But watching the worried look on his face he came out of the daze that he was lost into. 

When he actually paid attention to what Taehyung was asking he remembered what happened to him and how was he into this position. 

This was nothing new for him. All his childhood he was bullied for one reason or the other. Basically, there wasn't any reason for them to bully him, he just looked weak and cowardly which always attracted unwanted attention. He was just a punching bag for his bullies who thought they could do anything with him and get away with it.

Although he came from an extremely rich family and could have handled these in a jiffy. Only if had that confidence his life would have been so much easier. But he was a coward and didn't want his dad to know about all these. He did not want to add this to the list of disappointments that he was making.

When Taehyung waved his hand in front of his face he hurriedly tried to sit up. But a sudden pain shot through his abdomen and he let out a whimper which did not go unnoticed by the latter. He panicked and was terrified about the situation Taehyung found him in yesterday. 

He wasn't even done cursing his luck when Taehyung touched him on his shoulder. He couldn't help the blush that coated his cheeks. He legit felt his face heating. But what could he do, Taehyung was gorgeously handsome and that was an understatement with how he looked. He was a beauty which you won't find commonly and also he was staring at him so intensely. 

He quickly answered that he was fine and the pain was due to the abrupt motion. He just then realized that the hand was still on his shoulder and that definitely gave a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. He quickly averted his eyes from Taehyung and looked everywhere else except in his direction. 

He noticed that it is nearly noon now, which means he was unconscious for nearly the whole night. While looking he made eye contact with another person who also lived with them and had been extremely quiet so far. Jungkook was also staring at him quite intensely, but the usual contempt which naturally was associated with his gaze was nowhere to be found today. 

Was he dreaming? Was Jungkook actually looking at him with something other than disgust? He would have thought he was dreaming only if his stomach was not having an animal party right now.

Jungkook was someone whose behavior confused him a lot.  He didn't remember offending him like ever, not in this lifetime for sure. But the latter seemed to have a grudge against him. Like man give this sweet little kid a break. He thought maybe his personality is like that.

 But the most surprising thing he learned was that his personality was not at all like that. He was a sweet person who was ready to help anyone at any time. You could call him a bit reserved and introverted but never the person he was for Jin.

He concluded that maybe it was all him which attracted bad energy and people could feel that. There was literally no other explanation as to why these things only happened with him.

''You definitely space out a lot'', Taehyng said laughing which again gained back his attention. '' I have been calling you for quite some time now but I don't know which thoughts are you so lost into'', Tae Hyung said chuckling.

''Anyway, we have never been introduced properly even though we are roommates, so why not do it now. So, Hello I am Kim Taehyung, a Music major in my second year, and that angry bunny who is glaring at us right now is Jeon Jungkook, my lovely boyfriend but maybe you already know with the scene he created when you came here.''

''Do not take this idiot's words to your heart, he is just all bark no bite. Even I don't know what his deal is with you but don't worry he won't fight with you from now on and don't be shy from coming here, this is your room too ok. But now we all are hungry at least I am so let's go and eat'', Taehyung said getting up from his bead.

He straight away went to Jungkook who appeared to be sulking. Jungkook and sulking. It was a rare sight to see at least for him as he had only heard about their dynamic but was actually watching it for the first time. 

Everyone in the university knew about the power couple. Even the new students were quickly informed so that no one tries to flirt with either of those two as that would obviously result in a few broken bones and a trip to the hospital. Nobody would want that to happen to them so everyone stayed away.

But that did not people did not like their dynamic. There were actual social media fan pages that were followed by fans of this duo. A relationship between two alphas has not been frowned upon these days but was surely rare to see in society. They were such a sweet couple which diabetes to whoever saw them. They were intimidating in person but were a pair of big teddy bears when they were with each other. 

He saw how Taehyung was coaxing a sulky Jungkook to go to the cafeteria with him to eat as he was allegedly dying of hunger. After some hugs and kisses, he agreed and they both were ready to go out. Taehyung called him to join them and who was he to deny. He also stood up and told them to wait for some time as he had to change his clothes.

When he came back all washed up and changed they were waiting for him and they all came out and Taehyung locked their dorm. They left for the cafeteria together Taekook hand in hand and he was a little behind them silently observing.

He could definitely tell that they loved each other a lot and their cute chemistry between them. He didn't know what he was gonna do with this piece of information as it made him both happy and sad at the same time. Happy because they were cute together, and because he could never have this in his own life. Who would even love a puppet of his father, an omega who was so definitely trying to become alpha and failing at that too? His life is so pitiful, isn't it?  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I came back after so many months, isn't it? But what can I do I was like extremely busy with my studies as I was in my last year of the undergraduate course. 

But guess who is a graduate now. Me, definitely me. I am so happy to finally come to an end of my bachelor's degree course, but now I have to go to the next step which my master's. 

I made you guys wait for a long time so here is a 1.1K above chapter. I will try to write and update as fast as I can. But most often motivation does not come easily to me. 

Only if I wasn't so lazy my life would have been easier-by Jin (our worldwide handsome). Like this is so relatable.

So have a nice day guys, until next time. Bye-bye.

Your lazy authornim.