Chapter two

FIRST YEAR OF ARTEMIS LILY POTTER-BLACK

Dear Harry,

Hey Harry! I have arrived at Hogwarts safe and sound, and let me just say that the castle is really majestic and royal looking, in fact a room of this castle could fit two models of Dursley's home, that they so adoringly love for them to live their normal little life. It is filled with comforting magic, which I could sense and feel giving it a homely vibe.

So, tell Bear I apologies but I have not been sorted into Slytherin rather Ravenclaw, and I don't know a lot about it but from the books I have got to know that usually clever people get into it, so, maybe I could fit in, and do not have to interact with people essentially. Fingers crossed.

Anyways classes start tomorrow onwards, and I am really excited for it, hopefully I am not too behind everyone and if I am, I could always read and learn.

So, anyways off-topic, I have got to sleep soon, so, just tell me if the Dursley's try something, they shouldn't, they should just leave you alone so, if you have any troubles just let me know.

By the way, I have added the Muggle repellent charm on this letter so, just tell me if it works.

Well, expecting your letter soon baby brother.

Your loving sister,
Artemis.

Dear Harry,

It has been a great time here, Harry, there is this huge library here and it is just filled with books!! And thankfully I am not behind everyone because of muggle-born or half-blood's (remember I told you about?) raised by muggles or something whatever I am just happy I am not doing too bad.

I have noticed this boy in school, his name is Percy Weasley and let me just tell you he is a bloody pain, I mean that person has the answers to EVERY questions of teachers, which is admittedly GREAT! But he doesn't need to look so bloody smug about it! I mean he is obnoxious.

Anyways, charms and potions we're definitely the most interesting subjects, and in fact the charms teacher is the head of my house, every house has one, and I am definitely not telling you how we are sorted because I have learned that it is an open secrets of sorts, so, knowing I am not very traditional I have decided this time I will follow the paths of our ancestors.

Anyways, Hogwarts in general is great to me, and I trying to learn and not do too bad in classes. The Professor who came to the Dursley? Is a totally strict one, I mean he is definitely good and passionate about what he taught but he is very stern and cold.