Chapter 25

Jefferys POV
"Hey babe" Kailee says as she lays on top of me. "Listen I'm a little nervous about the--" she interrupted. "I can tell. And you're not just "a little nervous, you're petrified. I am too. I mean I'm 19 and you're 20. Were out of highschool and we're both studying to be different things. I'm studying to be a business woman and you're studying to be a business man." "Wait... were both studying to business people why don't we go to the same school?" I interrupted. "I'm going to Arizona." she said while grabbing my hand. "I'll go to Arizona too then." I said. "No babe you've been wanting to go to Harvard for a while. I'll go." "I've also always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon." I said. "You sure babe?" "Positive baby." I responded.
*7 weeks later*
Nailees POV
Kailees stomach is humongous (she's having her baby in a week.) and she hasn't even named her baby yet. Me and the rest of the crew are already picking out names for her like Claire, Taylor etc. Were over her house right now trying to help her pick out names for her. "How about.. Samantha?" I asked Jeffery. "ask the expert." he said pointing at Kailee. "Kailee how about Samantha?" "Nah we already found one. Wanna tell them, babe?" "You can baby." "Were naming her Angela, after my mother, who you all knew very well and she died of cancer." Kailee said while her eyes got watery.
*4 days later*
Kailee's POV
I woke up and rolled out of bed and I looked down and my water broke. I screamed and everyone woke up. "I NEED A HOSPITAL CALL 911!" I screamed. I was scared to death to be a mother. the ambulance came right away and they told me to try not to push or Angie will come out. I tried so hard and when we finally got to the hospital I pushed so hard and the first try, Angela came out. Jeffery was in the room with me and he kissed my forehead. I held Angie in my arms and kissed her forehead. "Welcome to the family, Angie." I whispered. "Want to hold her babe?" I asked him. "Sure do." he smiled. I put her in his arms gently and he rocked back and forth on the rocking chair. 4~2~14💘.
Jeffrey's POV
Here I am. Holding the love of my life in my arms.👶.