Part 1

Hey, to all those who don't know, this is the sequel to "UniTale: The Darkened Rooms", "UniTale: Universal Adventures" and "UniTale: Settling Down" so go read those first.

_______________________________________

It had been a few weeks since you had killed XGaster. You, Chara, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Caesar and Joseph had all been prepping all sorts of supplies in this time.

"Are you sure you ain't bloody overreacting?" Joseph complained, he had agreed to help, not after a large argument though.

"Well if I was it's too late now. We may as well finish sorting this stuff considering how much we've already done."

Joseph grumbled as he picked up another box, you clicked the overwrite button and teleported the rest of the boxes to their sorted locations.

You sighed, looking up to the sky, the sun was beginning to set and you still felt really uneasy.

Your phone buzzed, you looked at the notification.

A message from Ink.

"Hey Y/N, hope you're ready!"

Your eyes widened, you looked over to Chara, parts of her were disappearing, like what had happened so many times before.

"Chara!"

"Y/N!"

Chara disappeared entirely, you fell to your knees, it was only then that you realised you were flickering too, you quickly looked towards Joseph.

"Joseph! Get the other-"

You were cut off as you found yourself in a forest, in the distance you could see a figure that you couldn't make out.

You started walking forward, until a loud voice appeared from the sky.

"Welcome everyone, my name is Essence and this is my giant arena, stretching 100km squared in a circle full of forests, deserts, oceans and abandoned cities. You have been brought here to fight to the death, everybody is your opponent here. Your deaths will be great entertainment, but to keep things fair all reality-warping abilities will be disabled, you will all also be put back into your prime states."

You felt your soul get pulled from your body, the glowing heart cracked and fell apart, revealing a red soul of determination underneath, you also felt your body changing.

You looked around yourself, trying to figure out what had happened, and then it dawned on you.

You were in the body of yourself 10 years ago, just after you left the darkened rooms, yet you could still feel all your power from a week prior, minus the overwriting.

"Good luck to all of you, let the games BEGIN!!"

<== To be continued... ==============

New book time yay