「Albedo」 ~Adorableness~

Note: So I said I would post a smut.. well there is some implications on this chapter but no smut cause I wasn't too sure how to go about it. I'll try to make one soon but in the meantime enjoy fluff with Albedo there is some stuff at the end tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrolling through your phone, lightly laughing at how weird most people are on twitter.

'Yes because everything is about you and what you think. Seriously can't you guys just enjoy a game meant for entertainment? I mean yes it's interesting if you find some stuff about games like hidden gems but at this point you're just being weird and looking too much into it.'

You sigh at the amount of hate people are getting while some try to fight back. As you turned off your phone, you looked over to Albedo typing on his laptop, the keyboard making clicking noises that covered the room.

"You alright there Albedo? I can hear you aggressively typing on your laptop." you say and he looks over his shoulder looking straight at you.

"... No. I am not okay, I need more coffee. It's apparently bad that my lab partner thought I was depressed." He states going back to typing on his laptop.

"Sounds like something Sucrose would say." you say getting up to make your sleep deprived boyfriend some coffee.

"But you do realize it's best to just sleep. You'll be able to work better if you do." you lectured him while walking to him, handing him the mug that contained the dark bitter liquid.

"Thanks. But no, eight hours of sleep is better spent looking at reports. I am almost done with this lab report, but the problem is I couldn't get the result I wanted. I wanted to change my hypothesis since it should work. I just need to find the best way to reach the result." He rants as he types even more on his laptop.

"Problem is.. I can't use any of the substances I need due to safety reasons. My professor says I can't use it, which is beginning to frustrate me, I can't get the complete result if I don't have those substances." He growls as he types.

"Hm.. how about you take a rest? You can't do it so maybe just do it when we graduate and you get your own lab?" you ask him, he sighs before patting his lap. You smile, your face becoming a bit red as you sit on his lap. His arms around your waist, his face on your neck slowly kissing your neck.

"Albedo?" you say his name, making him stop kissing your neck only for him to nuzzle your neck, you hear a hum signaling for you to continue.

"I love you." you started petting his head, as soon as the words slipped out of your mouth he lifted his head from your neck. He looks at you with his clear eyes full of love despite his emotional face.

"I love you too. Thank you for being with me, I know.. I don't express my emotions like others, even having trouble saying those three words at first. I.. just couldn't understand my feeling or.. If I ever had emotions. People even-" He starts to ramble but as soon as he starts to talk about the other people who treated him badly you knew you had to stop him, you stop him mid sentence with your lips pressing against his.

"Albedo, I know you thought that but.. They don't know you. People talk but I don't care about what they are thinking. What I do care about is what you think about yourself." you put both your hands on his cheeks to lift his head just so he can look straight at you.

"Sometimes I wish I can get you to see yourself in my eyes. Because well, you're the smartest, sweetest and even though you were awkward at first you tried your best and even asked me if you were doing "boyfriendness" properly." He blushes remembering how he asked you that question a few days after we started dating.

"Please don't mention that." He says using your hands to cover his face.

"It was adorable though." you laugh at his cuteness.

"I just didn't know if I was being a good boyfriend." He tries to reason his voice muffled by your hands.

"Ah yes, you told me "According to this book, I was supposed to hold your hand on our date but I couldn't find the right opportunity for me to do so.. I.. did I fail at being a boyfriend?" you repeat his words that you remember him saying after he took you home right after we had a movie date.

"(y/n) please stop it." He groans in embarrassment, you remove your hands to see his face covered by a crimson hue. You couldn't help but giggle at his adorableness especially when he is flustered like this.

"Now you got me curious.. What was the title of that book? I want to read it now." He groans looking at you with a small glare on his face, barely visible.

"Hmmmmm, okayyyy I'll stoppp." you drag out your words kissing him on the lips. You felt him kissing back and now it was your turn to get flustered as you felt his hand on your waist tightening his hold and the other reaching up towards your hair holding you still. You feel him bite your lip and moan unconsciously, your face red and flustered as a result of his actions. As soon as you felt his hand on your head loosen you bury your face onto his chest wanting to hide your flustered face.

"Who's the adorable one now?" you hear him ask while chuckling, his chest vibrating as he does. You pout clutching onto his shirt pouting at him.

"Albedo, why do you have to be so mean?" you ask him to make the guy laugh.

"That reminds me you're the one who said I should take a break right?" you froze at his words, you took a big gulp feeling your throat becoming dry after recognizing the tone of voice he used when he asked you that question.

You feel him move his breath on your ear "so.. How about you help me relax and destress, maybe then I can show you what I learned from those books I read."