「Scenarios」~How they confessed~ (Liyue)

Note: I know I'm late- I'll send the Mond later after I sleep then I'll send the Inazuma one after that since there's only like.. 4 people in that one- I did this at almost 12 to 1 am... have fun with the fluff!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Baizhu:

It was out of character for the young pharmacist, typically he doesn't try to talk more to his patients. He never tried to interact with them outside what his job entails but, it was different for you. All he could do was let fate decide just how long it would take for him to love you. This day was that day, the day he finally came to senses and acknowledged his feelings for you.

"The medicine you need seems to be stronger if it doesn't work as intended." He informs you his eyes looking through the countless drawers filled with medicine.

"That's fine with me. Thanks as always Baizhu." You reply, taking the medicine from him, glad to have a dose ready for you so you didn't have to feel the pain anymore. You sigh in relief, taking one of the bottles filled with liquid and drinking it in one gulp, surprised it wasn't as bitter as before.

"I'm surprised, it doesn't taste as bitter as before." You tell him smiling before realizing what you said could have been offensive to the pharmacist.

"I mean- It wasn't that bad- I just uh-" You struggle to find the words to take back what you said only to be met with the sound of his laughter, his deep voice filling your ears with his laugh.

"Calm down my dear, I know you mean well." You blush at the sound of his nickname for you, him calling you 'my dear' always floods your cheeks with warmth as it turns red.

"You know.." Baizhu trails off walking towards you, his smile making your heart flutter.

"I have always wanted to find immortality." He tells you, you blink a bit surprised at the sudden information he was telling you. He would usually keep everything to himself and not say a word but today, it seemed different. It was an unexpected but welcomed gesture since you had always marveled in awe in his skills and was interested in him.

"That's... quite a heavy ambition." You reply back, he is telling you his own desires and opening up to you. You wanted to respect that and give him all of your options, maybe even support him if you can.

It was the least you can do or so you thought, his next words surprising you, "Yes I know It's a harsh path to walk on but.. somehow I think It's worth it... since... well.." he stops in front of you, his eyes calm but filled with adoration, his hands reaching for your cheek cupping it gently almost as if he was scared you'd disappear.

"Instead of doing it just for myself I want to do it so I can spend the rest of my life with you.." He continues speaking with genuine love and honesty. He wants you to become his beloved, but due to his desire for immortality he doesn't want you to throw away everything just because of it. He wants you to know of his plan so that you don't have to be scared or leave him because of it.

"So I wanted to ask you, are you willing to let me love you for eternity?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chongyun:

"Um.. Thank you for coming with me (y/n) i'm sorry we still didn't catch any ghost..." He apologizes feeling bad about dragging you with him to exorcise evil spirits only to find none in the area. He was already feeling bad about not finding the spirit but even worse since you were also excited to see one.

"It's fine Yunyun!" You reply back almost giving him a hug as a sign that you forgive him but had to stop yourself since you know of his constitution. You look at the sky above you, seeing the bright stars shining but one little thing caught your eyes.