2

Namjoon's POV

'Ahhhhh'

I shouted in frustration. An idea hit me. I went to the washroom that was just beside the infirmary. I quickly checked if no one was present there and fortunately no one was there. I bend down to the level of the hand dyer that was attached to the wall. It was too low for me so I kneeled down underneath it.

The top of my head was touching it so tried to sit down on my toes. But my face was to far for the hot air to hit me. So, I shifted here and there and finally got into the right position. I was again on my knees, my chin was stuck to the wall on which the hand dyer was attached to. It started throwing hot air on my forehead.

I was looking up, staring at the hand dyer. I closed my eyes a bit cause the strong air was directly hitting my eyes. I started to sweat a little, so I waited for a few more seconds. I couldn't stop thinking how stupid this was. Suddenly I saw someone looking at me from the corner of my eye.

'Holy shit'

It was Jimin.

JIMIN'S POV

I went to check on Namjoon if he was okay. It was a free period so I was excused. I was standing in front of the infirmary. I looked through the rectangular glass on the door. I couldn't see namjoon anywhere so I guessed he might be in the washroom. So I went to check.

"What the fuck??!?" I saw namjoon seating under the hand dyer, with the weirdest position I had ever seen. It looked like his head would break along with his legs. Moments like these I question myself about how I ended up being friends with him.

I just stood there with my mouth open and stared at him. He quickly realized my presence and we made an eye contact for a second. He tried to stand up with the help of the hand dyer, but ended up de-attaching it from the wall. He crashed on the ground with the hand dyer.

When the hand dyer hit the floor, the tile underneath also got cracked. I couldn't believe what the hell did I just witnessed. The hand dyer was on the ground, broken. Namjoon looked up at me and gave me a dimple smile.

'Did he just smile at me? After freaking breaking the whole bathroom? And what the fuck was he doing in the first place.'

I tried to process the shit and tried to not make him feel more stupid than he already thinks he is at the moment. I know that the hand dyer was not the concern, Namjoon was.

"Namjoon, are you okay? " I asked with concern. I bend down to check.

I checked his arms and legs, he had a little cut on his palm. He looked at me and smiled again like a baby.

'Damn, I can't even be angry at him now! Ughh, his. Freaking. Dimples. '

"Stopped smiling" I said.

"What do we do with the hand dyer now? " Namjoon got up with my support and asked me as if I knew.

"What do you want me to do? " I asked. I was looking straight in his eyes.

" I don't know, bury it" Namjoon said.

'Is he fucking kidding me right now?? He wants me to bury it?? '

"No, I am not gonna bury a freaking hand dyer." I said with my whole body.

"Let's throw it in the dustbin outside the school" I added.

"Let's give it to the teacher" Namjoon suggests.

I looked at him in disbelief, Namjoon knew we weren't gonna give it to the teacher but still he suggested. 

"So how do we take it to the dustbin? " He asked.

"Let's hid it for now, first let's go to the infirmary. " I looked at Namjoon's injury. It was not that serious but it looked painful. But he still looked at me and smiled trying not to show the pain. I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so adorable. I realized why I am friends with him, he is too kind for the cruel world and a part of me wanted to protect him.

*****

NAMJOON'S POV

I wanted to go to infirmary to check on Seokjin. Well, my plan went completely different but its is okay, life is unpredictable. We open the door to the infirmary, the cold air of the infirmary hit my face.

My eyes directly went to Seokjin. He was at peace, which made me feel better. For a second, I could not feel the pain in my hand. The air felt a little different. My skin was on fire. That strange feeling when a lot of people are staring at you came rushing to me even though no one was, except Jimin.

"Show me your hand" The nurse noticed my wound and asked. It diverted my thoughts from Seokjin for a moment.

I gave my hand to check. Jimin was seating on the chair beside me and kept spinning in his own world, totally forgetting me. I didn't mind it though. I have known Jimin for so long that if we just sit beside each other and don't talk, we would still have a good time.

It was different in the beginning, people would usual just judge me and leave me thinking I am weird, but Jimin didn't. He was frustrated sometimes but he wouldn't show, he would be patient with me. I was so grateful to him.

Somehow he would always know when I need someone beside me. Not to talk or to do something in particular but to just be there and be present with me. For a moment I forgot Seokjin and looked at Jimin. No thoughts, I just looked at him.

While spinning he caught me staring at him. He stopped spinning and gave me an eye smile. He looked so small, I wanted to pinch his cute cheeks but the nurse was busy putting bandage on it. After the nurse was done I looked up at Seokjin again.

"Ohh,what happened to him? " I guess Jimin saw me looking at Seokjin and asked. Even though he didn't know him properly. He was just a classmate to Jimin, but still asked.

"He has a fever" I replied.

"Awww" Jimin pouted looking at him. I could see on his face that he was concerned for him. He is the kind of person who would take care of any stranger if they are not well, and I admire that about him so much.

"Let's go" My hand was on Jimin's back indicating him to get up. Jimin went out first and I slowly closed the door while looking at Seokjin for the last time. I turned towards Jimin. I walked with him back to the class but it suddenly hit me.

"What about the hand dyer? " I asked him clueless.

"Don't worry." Jimin added "You go and wait for me in the classroom".

Jimin went back to the washroom and I started walking back to the class. Many classes passed by before I reached the classroom. Suddenly a thought about Seokjin came to my mind.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Happy birthday army ♡

Keep smiling
Kisses