09.

09. vacation
chapter song: been like this by doja cat

 vacationchapter song: been like this by doja cat

theos pov
in the living room

FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS IT'S BEEN RAINING LIKE CRAZY SO HERE WE ALL ARE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHING TV

FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS IT'S BEEN RAINING LIKE CRAZY SO HERE WE ALL ARE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM WATCHING TV. "I'm so bored!" I hear sage say as she slowly lets herself fall off the couch. "Ughhhh what do you want me to do?" Hermione stands up from the couch and opens the hall closet to bring out beads and string for bracelets. Sage's face immediately lights up and she scoots herself up to the coffee table. "Alright this is only going to entertain us for a little bit so why don't we plan a vacation or something I'm tired of sitting in this house." We all scoot up to the coffee table and start making bracelets. "What do you mean vacation it's literally raining everywhere." Before I could put another bead on my bracelet Sage grabs my wrist and puts a bracelet on my wrist that says, Sage's bitch with pale sage green and white beads. I chuckle at what the bracelet says and Sage finally speaks up. "We can go to the cabin." Hermione looked at us with a confused face wanting us to explain. "We used to go to this cabin over winter break. It's pretty cool. It always snows and they usually have a carnival." Hermione cracks a smile and says "Well I guess we're going to the cabin tomorrow." Sage grows a smile on her face and tries to run to her room to pack her bag but I grab her wrist to put a bracelet that says Theo's bitch with gray and an ash blue color. She laughs and rolls her eyes on the way to her room and Hermione gets up to go to the room. "Hey, are you finna take a shower." She shakes her head no and asks "Why?" I lift myself off the floor and say "I'm gonna take a shower." She walks into the room and I follow behind her. "Tell me when you're done in the shower I'm gonna hop in after you." I shake my head saying okay and I get in the shower. Once I get out I dry off and put on my sweatpants. I walk out of the bathroom to see Hermione sleeping. "Mione come on you need to take a shower." She sits up and I ruffle her hair "night." she smiles and says goodnight back. On my way back to the living room I go into Sahe's room to see if she was still awake. I peep through her door to see her sleeping. I smile and go lay on the couch. I tell Alexa to turn off the lights and I finally drift to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night to feel the cover slowly lifting and a body laying on top of mine. "Sage?" She cuddles closer and I feel a teardrop on my chest. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" She tries to hide her whimpers but she fails. "It's happening again." I take her face into my hands and wipe her tears. "What's happening again?" She looks me in the eyes and says "That feeling I get when you leave." I pull her closer and softly rub her back. "I'm not leaving." Her breathing slows down and I look at her face to see she's fast asleep. I fall back asleep feeling better than I did the first time I fell asleep.

At 4 in the morning, Hermione wakes us up so we can get going. "Hey come on wake up. You still need to pack." I see Sage is still asleep so I carefully lay her on the couch as I get up. "Did you take Riddle to my dad's?" Hermione viciously shakes her head and pushes me into my room. "What was that for?!" She quickly shushes me and immediately asks "What happened last night?" I roll my eyes and walk off as I start to pack my bag. "Nothing she just came to sleep with me. Now before you make up all these scenarios can you go put the bags in the car?" Hermione drags her body into sage's room and gets her bag along with her bag. Hermione goes to put all the bags in the car while I finish packing mine. I go into the living room to see sage looking around like a lost puppy. "Hey love you awake?" I look at her and her eyes are watering and she stretches her arms to wake herself up. Hermione comes back into the house and says "Ready to go?" I shake my head no and I go to my room and get hoodies out of my closet. "Where are we going?" I hear sage mumble. "We're going on vacation remember? Wanna go get snacks and sleep on the way?" she shakes her head, yes and I make my way to see Hermione is already outside. "Jesus it's pouring." I sigh as I throw her and Sage my jackets and grab her hand as I'm holding Sage's hand. We run quickly to the car and as everyone gets in we start laughing. I throw my bag in the backseat with Hermione. Hermione plops backward don't the seat and lays down on the pillow she has in the back and covers up with a blanket. Sage puts her seat all the way back and Hermione handed her a pillow and a blanket. "Really guys?" They both laugh and Hermione gave me a blanket so I covered up my legs and began driving. Ten minutes into the drive they both fell right to sleep. God, I'm not looking forward to this 8-hour drive.

One hour later, now I'm stopping at the gas station to get snacks and gas just in case the girls wake up. I walk into the store to see a woman at the back getting drinks. I go to the freezer next to her to get three monsters and three gatorades. The woman chuckles and finally speaks up. "Getting drinks for a family?" I laugh and shake my head no. "Just me and my two best friends." We both walk to the chip idle and she says "What are you doing in the middle of know where?" I grab three bags of chips and say "We're going to Canada." She looked at me surprised and says "Omg me too!" As we're talking I grab everything me, Sage, and Hermione would want, and as we both exit the store she gives me her number. We say our goodbyes and as I put the gas in the car I don't Hermione and Sage are awake. I get in the car and say "Hey sleepyheads." Sage gives me a weird face and says "Who the hell was that?" I looked at her confused and she scoffs at me then turns away from me. I look at Hermione with a confused look and she replies with a facepalm. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet but I still couldn't get my mind over how Sage reacted. It then snaps in my head on what she was talking about but it's too late to talk about it now. We finally make it to the cabin and now it's time for vacation.

AUTHOR NOTE: Hiiii I'm sorry that I haven't been updating I've been busy with school but now I don't have anything to do over the weekend so you might get a new chapter I already know what the next chapter has in store, you better be ready! Byeee ...

AUTHOR NOTE: Hiiii I'm sorry that I haven't been updating I've been busy with school but now I don't have anything to do over the weekend so you might get a new chapter I already know what the next chapter has in store, you better be ready! Byeee guys <3