part 1

it took a lot of preparation for namjoon and seokjin to get to where they are today.

it started with purchasing some simple but large face masks that covered their eyes. they had both assumed this would be enough until namjoon pointed out- "our faces are recognizable even if half of them are covered." being part of the largest boyband in the world did not help.

next was buying an old, shitty webcam to replace the good one already on seokjin's laptop. it helped - blurred their features just enough, while still being able to focus on what was important.

being quiet wasn't an option. seokjin pointed the problem out one night, after a long round of sex. "namjoon, you whine like a bitch in heat". namjoon had complained, but knew he was right. he often struggled to stay quiet, blaming seokjin's skilled fingers and hips.

muting themselves took the fun out of it, so namjoon figured out how to install a program that distorted their voices just slightly. they strictly used pet names on screen. it was enough for them to stay as anonymous as possible.

with that, they were set. namjoon and seokjin's cam sex account was up and running.

the first show was awkward, with them jerking each other off until they came on each other's fists. but people seemed to have enjoyed their vast cock size difference, and many took a liking to namjoon's whiney, submissive personality contrasted with seokjin's much more aggressive and dominant role.

as time passed on, they began to research through watching other cam shows. doing two shows a week helped with their skills, increasing their comfort level enough to become more interested in learning about bondage and roleplay. with the new content, they saw a steady increase in followers with small amounts of money coming in from tips.

they don't do it for the money, not at all. they have more than enough income, so all the tips were either refunded or donated. they encouraged their followers to, instead of tip, use the money to donate to organizations that needed it.

it was more the excitement that fueled them on. namjoon and seokjin have been dating for years and craved something new in their sex life. whenever seokjin fucked namjoon on-screen, hard and messy, the reminder of the risk they were taking made jolts of pleasure run through them. the idea of being caught, namjoon with seokjin's cock shoved up his ass as he was getting choked and slapped onscreen... just made them want to do it more.

after investing good money into quality sex toys and tiny, pretty outfits for namjoon, "little J" and "J-oppa", better known as "J&J", had gained a decent fanbase of a few hundred.

if only they knew.

-

two months later, it's 1 in the morning on a saturday night, and namjoon and seokjin are logged on. they let their viewers command them tonight as a treat after a hard week of work.

namjoon is in seokjin's lap, facing him. he wears nothing but a pair of tiny pink lace panties, with seokjin in just his briefs. they kiss slowly as seokjin runs his hands over namjoon's ass, squeezing his globes tight and landing a hard slap on each cheek, thanks to a request from one viewer for some assplay.

namjoon whimpers against the elder's mouth. he makes a show of arching his back, bouncing in seokjin's lap with every hit.

"ah! be gentle, hyung..." he pouts. it earns him another slap, and encouraging comments pour in.

seokjin smiles and kisses him again, turning back to the screen to read comments. "hm... softpet12 wants to see your cock. why don't you show that sweet little thing off, hm, angel?"