part 2

soft lips press kisses onto namjoon's neck. nails dragging up and down his sides as the blonde boy shivers. the cock inside him moves at a rapid pace. they're desperate, needy. namjoon is so tight and so beautifully responsive to every touch.

"mmh... you're so good..." namjoon mumbles, whiny and dazed from getting fucked. he turns his head to kiss him; slow, open-mouthed kisses.

"fuck, fuck, i'm gonna cum, take my cock like a good boy, yes..." he groans, pressing onto namjoon's prostate repeatedly. namjoon sobs from overstimulation

he clings to the pillow, pushing his ass against his cock, he's so greedy. he wants to be used so bad; bred like a whore, stuffed full of cum dripping out of him, so messy, so filthy.

namjoon cries out, "fill me, breed me, jungkookie, want your cum so bad, please!"

jungkook groans, hearing namjoon beg was all it took for him to fall over the edge and cum hard. he coats namjoon's walls and leaves him wet and dripping.

his body shakes as he wakes up. the sun is bright as it comes through the windows and hits jungkook in the face. he slaps a hand on his eyes and rubs them, wiping the sleep away.

jungkook turns over to check the time, groaning as he shifts uncomfortably in his boxers, becoming hyper-aware of the stickiness against his now softened cock.

this is one of many wet dreams jungkook has had since he watched his hyungs' live stream for the first time two months ago. he keeps waking up in a sweaty, sticky mess like a teenager. he hates feeling so nasty, but he's unable to control it, which frustrates him even more.

closing his eyes, jungkook thinks back to what he remembers from his dream. the beautiful sight of namjoon's pretty ass taking his cock so well, clenching around him; begging for his cum, begging for him...

the first time he had a dream about either of them, it was with seokjin. the elder was so rough, angry at him, he kept calling him names and made him cum so hard after he had to beg like a pet. his hyung was so big on top of him, looming with dark eyes and a wicked smirk. another time, both of them were present, with namjoon on his hands and knees between jungkook and seokjin as the leader's ass and mouth were both stuffed with cock. he pictured namjoon mouthing at his cock, wet and sloppy, crying as his ass was pounded mercilessly into by seokjin.

jungkook's cock twitches as he thinks about it, but the drying cum is getting uncomfortable. hearing what sounds like hoseok starting to walk towards his room to wake him up, he pulls his sheet away and wobbles to his bathroom right as hoseok starts knocking, "jungkookie, our jungkookie! time to wake up!" he shouts cutely. jungkook grunts in response.

after a long shower (jungkook's mind may have wandered again), he enters the kitchen and, knowing the type of appetite the other 6 have, is quick to start grabbing at the hot food before it's all gone.

he sits at their dining table and eats, talking to jimin about the upcoming golden closet film he had prepared. jungkook loses himself in the conversation and freezes when he feels a hand on the back of his head.

"ah, little jungkookie, such a big appetite!" seokjin jokes, as he sits beside him to start his own meal. the hand on his head lingers, close enough to his neck that jungkook still feels a twinge of arousal shoot through him.

namjoon sits across from them, laughing with seokjin. "he's 22 but still growing, hyung. look at those muscles!" jungkook covered his arms in embarrassment - the members loved doing this, teasing him about his muscle bunny body.