Robbie Kay {Fluff} I Love You

Y/n and Robbie have been together for about 9 months almost a year, and have never used the L (love) word. As this was not a word either of them grew up hearing.

Robbie was not home from work yet, per usual. He was always at a bar but never spent any time with me. So of course this pissed me off.

I was laying there, alone, in my pajamas whenever a drunk Robbie stumbled into the door "where the he- nvm. I know exactly wheee you've been!" I said crossing my arms in anger.

"Baby ims prey *burp*" Robbie said leaning against the wall.

"Do you even love me anymore!?" I asked crying and moving away"

He sighed and took his jacket off, walking to me and putting his hands on my waist. "Baby I've loved you ever since our first date. Ever since you walked downstairs in that cute little prom dress of yours. I've loved you since the day you held a baby and I seen the smile it gave you. I've loved you ever since the day you came home from work covered in grease and milkshakes. You make me the happiest I've ever been and I'm sorry I haven't been showing it recently. I'll change...I promise" he kisses your head, holding you close.

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him as tightly as possible "I love you too. One more chance. If you don't change, I'm walking away" you said as he nodded.