Peter Pan {Fluff+minor smut} Little Lost Girl

Ive always been alone. Alone in an orphanage. I don't understand why my parents didn't want me. Was it me? them? idk. I don't think I ever will. I want to feel loved. I want a mother or father more than anything. But recently I've been going to the most magical place ever, its name? Neverland. I have amazing friends, and even someone who loves me for who I am. His names Peter Pan. Yes I know that he's supposed to be very sweet and helpful, but sometimes he's kind of scary.

He's really possessive of me and doesn't like me around the lost boys, especially the ones who are almost my age. I don't really know why. But I think he's just trying to keep me safe. Which I know for a fact that if one of the lost boys hurt me in any way, Peter would KILL them, literally.

I used to want to leave Neverland. I thought it was scary and dark. But after a few nights of me going there, I realized it wasn't. I always had fun with Peter and the lost boys. We had tons of celebrations and always would sword fight, not with real swords of course.

Its one of those nights where I want to stay, and that's what is happening right now. I want to stay in Neverland, but for some reason Peter won't let me.

"Why can't I stay?" he just sighed, taking my hands. "Because love, you can't hear the music. If it were up to me you would stay."

I didn't want to believe his words, I was confused, I thought he basically owned the place, "If its not up to you to decide if I stay or not, then who's it up to."

"its up to you love." Oh. My. God. That makes no sense at all!!! I just told him I wanted to stay, he said no, now he's saying its up to me!? What does he think I am?! Stupid!?....dont answer that. "I just told you I wanted to stay!!" I was at this point a sobbing mess, he just kissed my forehead and then the shadow came and suddenly I was back in my room, just as quickly as I had appeared in Neverland. It wasn't fair to me.

-The next night-

The shadow came and got me, per usual. But this time I had a plan. Once my soft feet hit the ground I saw him, Peter mother frickin Pan. He walked to me, "hello Y/N" I smirked softly, "Peter" and then I brushed pasted him, walking to the camp.

Hours into the night pan started to play his pipes. I started to walk away, not being able to hear anything. All of the sudden I heard this high pitched whistling sound. I ignored it and continued to walk, when it got louder. Pans music!! My plan worked! All I had to do was believe I was unloved and lost and it worked!

I jumped into Peters arms, almost knocking him down. He looked at me in shock but held me anyway.

"what is it?" he asked, confusion and shock on his face.

Tears of joy came from my eyes "I hear it Peter! I can hear the music!"

He smiled at me and held me, which he rarely ever does infant of the boys. "Does this mean I can stay...?" I asked him, hope in my eyes.

He nodded. "yes beautiful. You can stay with me now. Forever and For always. for as long as you wish to stay." I almost cried, then he suddenly pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I of course did NOT expect him to do that. But I kissed his plump pink warm lips back, making a small sound while he started to pull away, as I didn't want the kiss to end.

With a snap of his fingers we were into his tent, my back against the wall. I took a breath and shivered under his touch. Its almost like he's wanted to do this since me and him met.

he picked me up and kissed meh neck. I let out a breathy moan of his name while I tangled my fingers in his hair, my legs and arms around him.

a few moments later I was asleep in his bed. I was wearing his shirt and my panties, him in only his boxers while he had his arms around me securely. "I love you, my little lost girl" I heard him whisper and fell asleep before I could reply. but my god, I love you too Peter Pan.

AN(authors note): please tell me what you thought of this. Its my first one like this and I'm not too sure what I feel abt it lol. anyway, requests are open so just send in any requests you have. Love you!!

Word Count: 812.