Chapter 4:

Enjoy this new chapter of The Grand Saber!

...Third Pov...

...Continuing the events of Chapter 3...

(AN: Still in the flashback)

The door opened, and thus two people walked out of a room. One has a slight stoic look in heavy plated armor, the other was still quite blushing while wearing casual clothing. It was other than Y/N and Mash, themselves.

The two servants faced each other before bowing, though Y/N only lowered his head a bit.

Y/N: "It was a pleasure to talk with you... Shielder. And do remember our conversation on this day"

Mash: "Yes, I will! I will gladly take on responsibility for where Sir Galahad left off with you! And do the best of my efforts to teach you!"

Y/N: "Good. You are dismissed"

Mash: "R-Right, but um before that..."

Y/N: "Yes?" He arched a brow

Mash: "P-Please do enjoy your time, here in Chaldea, and do please lighten up a bit!

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Mash: "Oh, um----.... like... Not to offend you or anything, but.... your face looks scary and intimidating, your majesty!"

Y/N: "Hm...." He summoned a mirror out of thin air " It is, but that is just my normal look, and you have to bear with it until my contract is cut, and you won't ever see it again"

Mash: "But... at least smile!"

Y/N: "Smile....?"

Mash: "(Nod) Mhmm. Smile! .... Do you know how to smile?"

Y/N: "Smile... I don't think it is necessary for people to do that, such as myself, and might I ask the reason why?"

Mash: "Like I said your face is scary and intimidating. And smiling is really important, it can change the way you look and how people change the way they think about you!"

Y/N: "My look? People? Please, what such nonsense is tha-"

Mash: "Since, I'm gonna be the one teaching you, I need something in return too"

Y/N: "And don't tell me...."

Mash: "(Nod) Yes! And that is to smile!" She gave him a closed eye smile

Y/N felt a bit of blood rushing on his cheeks, making it have a red hue. While also his heartbeat...

.

.

(Ba-dump)

.

.

Y/N: "Fine... I accept" The red hue on his cheek was becoming more visible and redder

Mash: "Good! You deserve a reward for being obedient. A head pat!" She tiptoed to Y/N's eye level, patting and sliding her hand through his golden locks while making his cheeks redder and his heart...

.

.

(BA-DUMP)

.

.

Y/N: 'This feeling....'

But to his dissatisfaction...